• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: All Hell Broken.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 7, pg 6

Nero knew now that he would be burdened with tests for quite some time. He would have to kill countless foes until he reached the end of the realm of the Watchers. Nero however, wasn’t use to having to prove himself. He held the belief that he was the best deep down in his heart.

Yet, It was something that the Watchers had said to him, that had made him change his ways. Now Nero didn’t fight for just himself, but also for love. And maybe our Hero would return to the human world, with a new outlook on life.

Nero continued to make his way through the mystical mazes. He ventured through the weird obstacles that stood in his path, such as creatures and riddles. Slaying everything that stood in his way. He passed through endless doorways, and knocked back endless amounts of enemies.

It was such an easy thing to do, for he was a God now. Nothing could stand in his way... or so he thought.

Suddenly, just out of nowhere, an old face popped up… One he hadn't seen for quite a while.

Nero stepped back to get a better look at the creature that stood before him. Eyeing up its ragged clothes, as it was such an unkempt being.

In a mean tone, he spoke to the creature, "What are you doing here?" Nero asked...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I just had to finish off a little more on page 7... Thanks for the rep Crimson :)

Chapter 7, pg 6 continued

The creature looked back at Nero, and replied without a seconds thought... "I'm here to offer you my help Nero...Buddy...”

"Buddy? Last time you were my "buddy" was when you didn't try to kill me" Nero replied... "Besides... Have you even cared to look at me? You can see I don't need your help" Nero replied harshly... He then started to walk away.

Whilst he was walking, he could hear the footsteps of the creature following him.

"Look, Crow... I haven't got time for your riddles okay? I need to find my way out of this place all right? I need to get back to Dante... I know he's still mad about some stuff..." Nero said, as he turned to face the Scarecrow.

Crow just looked disappointed in himself... But that didn't bother Nero.

"If I can make it out, then I get this power... If you know how to get out, then show me the way" Nero said.

"ALL RIGHT... So this means you still like me?" Crow replied, excited.

"No. It means I'd appreciate your help... This doesn't make things even, until we are out of here" Nero replied, making his point clear.

"I read you loud and clear... I know the way out, Nero buddy. However... It did take me a while to get here... I'd say we've still got a lot of walking to do" Crow replied.

"Walking huh? Who said anything about walking?" Nero said, as his huge Angelic wings came springing out from his back.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 7, pg 7

"Ah... I see you've got yourself much more power" Crow replied.

Nero nodded, and replied cockily "Looks like I'm going to be better than Dante".

"He doesn't even know where you are... Does he kid?" Crow said.

"How did you know that?" Nero replied... startled that Crow would know such a thing.

"I have eyes... Demons tell me things... Things they would never let you know" Crow replied.

"I want to know why you came for me... After we get out of this place" Nero said... he looked around, but was faced with darkness.

"We need to find the tower Nero... Make our way to the top, and turn on the light source... Once we have done that, the true way out will be revealed to us,” Crow said... he seemed confident in what he was proposing.

"I was on a tower... Before I was sent down here..." Nero replied... he was confused about everything.

"The tower goes underground Nero... It is a tower that links the Watcher's Realm with Heaven... To pass through you must have a God like status" Crow explained.

"That shouldn't be too hard... I'm already a God as it is" Nero replied, with confidence in his voice.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for the rep... But I won't be doing more until you get back, because I'm out of ideas at the moment .lol.

Sparda™

I like the way you organize It in pages, as It is a book. Way more different than me in which I include cutscene dialogs because of It being a game project.

Great work, babe.:) Deserved Rep+....;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Why thank you, I am glad you like it so far... More will come soon guys :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for the comments guys :) More will definitely be coming soon :)

p.s. Nearly 2000 views, awesome.

Keaton

Premium
I eagerly look forward to Crimsons return, so we can all see what happens in this great story :D

A highly original and intretsing fic, good job so far LoD and CRK :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thank you... I'm sure CRK will appreciate that, when he returns :) I know that I appreciate your comments Keaton... And you know that, if you wish to leave any more nice comments, or criticising ones -*DON'T*- :lol: Then do as you wish...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wow, thank you Vergistar :) I appreciate that :) +rep from me...

Koemi

half-breed
+rep! loving it so far! but one thing i am confused: isn't demon and god don't mix? if god-like power runs in Nero's vein, wouldn't it "dilute" the effects of his Sparda blood??

Top Bottom