• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises closed Xevnas and whispered him."You are the only one i will tell it.....i was human and my body is human,but my blood is from demon.....i..i received a gun shot in my heart....i dont wanted to die i called help and only one thing answered,my master he asked me if i wanted to continue living and you know the answer".

He them stared his chest and continued."I losed almost all my blood he maked me drink his blood and it began flowing in my body thats from the Demoni heart comes i wanted to serve the one that saved me his name Demoni is my title and i an the second in command of the Demonis army a group of good demons".

And them he stoped whispering

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas wanted to shout "You lead an ARMY?!" But he held it in. No sense in drawing attention, especially in his tired state. Instead, he whispered back. "You must have been desperate to drink his blood. I'd probably have thrown it back up. I can't stand the thought of something so disgusting. And yes, this is coming from the guy who's chopped people up for around 15 thousand years."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was not minding how Xevnas reacted but he continued to whisper."Tell me this....how do you think i was a shot in my heart and just some drops of blood almost on dead,the life is too much precius, you have lived a long time and you get older,but i and freezed my human body doesnt age....i decided to defend lives i wanted to join Demonis army he dont forced me".

"Also i think thats there is a place for you there".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas stiffened. A place in an army? It would be nice, but he preferred to work alone or in small groups. "Sorry Moises, but unless I'm with a small squad or I work alone, I'm not buying into it. A large force would be cumbersome."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises continued his talk."Well is not a too big army we work in secret and there is only two soldiers by city and my group still needs one mind to take the place,also the group is only of ten people so i think it will like the deal".

"I came this city for defend it but i check this problem when i discovered the sons of Sparda here".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas couldn't refuse this offer. He get's to kick demon ass, and others will recognize him. It was the perfect deal. Hopefully he'd get a couple ladies with this sweet gig as well. Xevnas looked at Moises and said, "Sure, I'll join. On the account that I'm leader, or at least second in command. You know how I hate orders." Xevnas looked out at the stars and whispered, barely audible, "Father, if only you could see me now..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises just come to smile at Xevnas reaction."Well i tell you something it took me twenty years to reach my rank...so dont hope much we are very powerfull but the way you take problems is what makes you rank up in the order".

"And dont wait much theres is no pay".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at Moises with a carefree expression. "So? Who cares if there's no pay. I've lived my entire life with no money. I just sleep in random people's houses and then get out before they find me or call the cops. Or scream. God DAMN I hate it when people scream... It wrecks my ears. Seriously. Also, I have to resort to rather... Mundane methods of pleasuring myself. I get bored rather easily. Would you believe I've never actually gotten in a romantic relationship? People just look at me and then they freaking SCREAM. Why is it that hard to believe that something like me exists? I swear, humans can be so fragile-minded..." Xevnas noticed he was rambling and stopped himself. "But, anyway, I'll join. I get to kick demon ass, plus I might get a couple ladies, preferably of my species, and then I'm set. I'll probably rise through the ranks pretty fast. My father used to call me a master strategist. That is... before he left. Oh god... Painful memories. Hold on a second." Xevnas looked away for fear that he might start crying. 'Goddammit!' He thought. 'This always happens.'

Once he felt secure enough to continue, he did. "I accept. So, once we seal these hellgates, we can start our jobs, right?" Xevnas remembered Moises saying he had to drink his masters blood and nearly vomited at the thought. "I won't have to drink blood, will I?" He said in a feeble voice.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was realy surprised for his lizard friend expresion."Well its ok but at least you will get where to sleep and what to eat".

He turn back and sayed."And you dont get to drink blood".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas exhaled the breath he didn't even know he was holding. 'Thank GOD.' He thought. He walked over to Moises and put his hand on his shoulder, and then immediately took it off. He forgot, other people don't like it when he touches them. They say he feels "cold". "Well, that's a relief. Anyway, what say you and me go and find somewhere to sleep? It's been a long night, and I'm NOT sleeping on the concrete."

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Joey stayed completely oblivious during the almost disappointingly short battle. He replaced Lucifer on his belt, and got completely to his feet. Here we go. You sure you want to do this? he thought. After a long moment, he crept silently toward the group.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie noticed the boy stalking towards them. "Hey, kid," she said, strolling towards him. "Who are you - no, what are you?" She twirled Sara around her finger as she waited for his reply.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Joey froze, instantly alert and raised a dark eye brow.

"Who are you?" he echoed, the tiniest smirk settling on his lips. He felt justified in asking, since he wasn't all that sure about who he was. He met Julie's eyes, his own eyes showing absolutely no emotion as he added, "Well?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas turned to the boy, the smell of blood wafted from him like a fresh corpse. "So YOU are the one who's been stinking up a storm. Did you kill someone and forget to take a bath or what? By the way, my names Xevnas. And for God's sake, if you scream, I'll have to deal with you, mercilessly. I'm NOT in a good mood right now."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked the group and the boy."You should take a shower you smell to pretty much blood.

He looked at Xevnas and Julie and whispered,"Hey Xevnas what do you think he is? "

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas leaned over and whispered back. "I don't know. He might just be human, but we should keep our eyes peeled for anything suspicious. He may look human, but he might have powers or a demonic form that's being concealed. Stay sharp."

Xevnas walked up to Joey and held his hand out. "Don't worry, I don't bite. Much." He cracked a wry grin at this statement.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Joey stared, feeling insulted. I smell like blood? But I don't have any on me, except.... He nearly facepalmed when he remembered that he hadn't cleaned off Lucifer.

After a long moment he said, "Forgive me if I don't completely believe that statement...Xevnas, was it?"

He looks like a giant gecko, Joey thought.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas maintained his smile. The kid had spunk, and fire. He liked that. Someone that was like him. Xevnas withdrew his hand. "I have a feeling that we'll probably get along pretty well. What's your name?"

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Joey's eyes momentarily flickered away from Xevnas then back.

"I guess you can call me Joey," he said flatly, his expression suddenly bored. What am I doing here? With a nod in the general direction of Dante, he muttered, "How is it possible he killed a goddess?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked square into the boys eyes. "Mr. Redcoat over there? He's not exactly human, if you catch my drift. I'm lucky he even let me live, considering how annoying he and his brother think I am... And besides, he didn't "kill" that goddess, he just kind of... Made her go "poof"... For a long time."

Xevnas looked even harder into the boys eyes. "Your eyes... They don't look right. You look... Scared. It's the way I look, isn't it?"

Top Bottom