• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You shall meet your demise today, spawn of Sparda!" Isis howled.

The snow sprites circled Dante and Julie from all sides, and then Isis herself soared forward. She lifted the frosty staff in her hand and swept at them like they were pesky bugs that needed to be dealt with swiftly and easily.

Zany Blac

"I reckon a few chili peppers down her throat, meh! what do i know" Dante responded to Julie.

"So Toots?" Asked Dante holstering his guns and taking a fighting stance as gauntlets that seemed to be made of molten metal formed on his hands.

"why dont we put on a show to entertain frosty the snowmans landlady over there" He said

"And oh by the way" said Dante holding the staff with apparent ease as it came at him

"You look like you could use a little warming up" He said eyeing the demon as the staff slowly began to melt.

Ifrit flared on dantes hand as he flashed and triggered into the devil arms demon form and back,

Without warning, he yanked the staff from the demons hands and set it upon the ground.

Dante jumped into the air whipping out ebony and ivory, he shot fire bullets in a cicle into the sprites as they exploded one by one.

He finally triggered into full demon Ifrit and hit the ground with a fist pound that shattered the staff in the resulting vibration.

He locked eyes with the demon and jumped back into the air

Putting his hands together a fireball started to form in between his hands.

"One dish medium rare" he said in an electric voice as currents of power ran through him in his demonic form.

The fireball had reached its maximum size and he released it at Isis.

"And one size seriously toast!" said Dante as he touced the ground lightly, back to his human form.

The rest, was silence...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie dug into her pockets, barely dodging the swing of staff...thing...the goddess was holding. "I like the way you think, Dante. However, I don't think chili peppers will work." She laughed. "I do got a couple of matches, a lighter, and we both got guns. How's 'bout we make this bitch go BOOM, again, hmm?"

Zany Blac

"That boom enough for you toots?" asked Dante with a flourish as his coat swept around him before settling in.

"You guys are the best" saidDante eyeing ifrit as it disappeared with a flash.

"So now that thats over, what do we do?" wondered Dante aloud,

Then he thought,

This never are so simple

It always had to get complicated.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Woah. Woah. That was quick. Julie's eyes were wide with shock. "Um...how the hell did you do that so fast?" She lowered her gun and put away the matches and lighter. "And I've no idea whatsoever what to do next. I sorta just, y'know, appeared out of thin air so to speak. So I don't know what the hell you guys were doing. Something about the Hell Gates."

Julie shrugged.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas felt... Inadequate. He couldn't kill that evil wench with all his might, yet Dante made it seem like child's play. He walked up to Dante, making sure not to show his somewhat depression. "Great job, Dante. Of course, that was probably just the warm-up. Haven't you noticed the blizzard is not gone?" Xevnas turned around towards the smell of blood, and walked in that direction. If whoever was there turned out to be an ally, well then, good for them. If they were an enemy, they'd be dealt with, painfully. Besides, he needed something to vent on anyway. Although he kept his composure, underneath his skin he was seething with self-contempt. He couldn't beat more than three of those sprites, and yet Dante kills the goddess so easily? 'Why?' He thought. "Why am I so inferior? What does he have that I lack? Is it... Skill? Dear GOD I hope not... I was the best warrior in my village!'

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie frowned and walked towards Xevnas. "You alright, man?" She patted his shoulder and looked around. "And it seems you're right. This is gonna be one helluva party, isn't it?" She took hold of Sara again. "Looks to me like this bitch doesn't die."

Julie pondered a moment. "She's a goddess, right? And aren't gods and goddess immortal?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at Julie. 'I guess I didn't hide my disappointment well enough...' He thought. "No, I'm not alright... Dante... He's so much better than me. I don't see why I'm so inferior. I mean, I've trained for fifteen thousand years, so shouldn't I be more skilled? He... He... I don't know. He makes me feel... Empty." Xevnas looked back at Dante, and then at Julie. "But, one thing did come out of this that I enjoy. The fact that, for the first time in my life, someone has felt pity for me. That someone... Is you. Thank you. All my life, I was treated as a runt. Even though I was the best fighter in my village, I was pressed to be more like my father, who was my predecessor. No one treated me like family, only as a tool. I'm just glad you wouldn't do that." Xevnas looked away, for fear that he'd start crying. 'Come on, Xevnas.' He thought. 'You're tougher than that.' He looked back toward the smell of blood, coming from an alleyway. "Thank you, Julie. Now, if you'll excuse me..." He started walking away.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie frowned. "Alright, then," she said. She her hand on her shoulder and feel back into step besides Dante.

"Show off," she told Dante jokingly, before she breathed on Sara and wiped it off with her sweatshirt. "So, Mister Show Off, seems little Miss Bitch is still alive... I think, or rather, I hope so. 'Cause you took all the fun out of the fight."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked back over his shoulder at the rest of the group. "We should get going!" He shouted. "Who knows when she'll recover? I don't want to fight her off again." He turned and faced the Spardian twins. "Dante, even you should see the logic here. Vergil, I know you would much rather fight, but save it for later, okay? We need to save our strength for what requires it. Not for prissy ice goddesses who have nothing better to do than torture a few "lesser" creatures." He turned away. "Now, let's go before she does something she'll regret."

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Eris snapped out of her reverie. She had been observing the two Sons of Sparda fight Isis and the sprites, and their skills were... most impressive. She could detect a slight bitterness surrounding Xevnas, something close to envy. Where envy is buried, it makes the target even more susceptible to discord. All according to plan, then.

She nodded towards Xevnas, "You're right. I wouldn't want to hang around to see what other tricks she has up her sleeve. We should get outta here." As she finished her sentence, she dashed from the shadows towards them, casting a glance at where Isis was last seen. While it was true that she can never match up to Isis in terms of power, strategy and deception had never failed her.

Zany Blac

Dante walked up to what remained in of the blizzard and whipped out a serrated red samurai blade.

"Want to get rid of a blizzard Rembrant?" Dante called back with a swing of the blade.

The hilt which was a face looked somewhat contemptous.

"You force a big hot sword into its centre" said Date with a wink throwing the sword into the blizzard and sure enough Agni's fire wave began absorbing the blizzards power getting hotter as it spinned within the blizzard itself.

Dante looked at it with mild interest then noticed a tiny puddle of blood where the "Goddess" had been venting stuff about smelly spardas before.

The blizzard was gone.

Totally absorbed by Agni which fell back into Dantes hand.

"You did good... for a change" said Dante glaring at hilt of the sword as if expecting it to speak.

It merely stuck its tongue out at him and disappeared with a flash.

Dante looked back at the puddle again over his shoulder as he walked away, "Heh, so even the gods can bleed" he said waking over to the two and patting Xevnas on the shoulder.

"We will forever remain in the shadows of our fathers" said Dante somewhat consolingly, before moving off without another word.

"If you think im showing off toots then you havent seen anything yet" said Dante spinning ivory absentmindedly.

"She is still alive, but it will be a few thousand years before she surfaces again, they take time to heal"

He glanced over at his brother who had been strangely quite, a storm was brewing within Vergil,

and God help those who get caught in it.

"Whoa, such speed!, and who might you be?" Dante asked the figure who seemed to appear out of nowhere.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas couldn't believe it. Dante tried to console him? 'I guess there's really no such thing as a pureblood showoff.' He thought. He deactivated his devil trigger. No need for that anymore. He turned to Dante. "That, my friend, is Eris. The goddess of chaos and discord. And I have an acute feeling that she's feeding off of my emotions." He took a moment to let that sink in. "Why so surprised? All demons have senses like that. Even ask Dante."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises enjoyed the show of Dante killing the goddees,but he looked at his friend Xevnas and try to help him."Hey dont feel bad he killed Isis because we weaked her".

He them canceled his trigger and walked toward Xevnas and sayed him."I know how is your race you were the stronger and you were taked as a robot without emotions.....but dont worry you have now friends dont you".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at Moises with a sorrowful expression. "Yeah. It's a painful memory for me. Always being told to do better, even though you can't, and then being told that your best isn't good enough." Xevnas' sorrow turned to curiosity in a split second. "Well, now that we have the time, why don't you tell me about that?" He pointed to Moises' chest, obviously talking about the hole where his heart used to be. "In my culture, those without hearts are servants for some stronger force. They're given power in exchange for their heart, and it cannot be given back until a debt is repaid. So, who or what do you serve, and why?"

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie stood, dumbfounded, looking from Dante to the puddle of blood. Her eyes stopped on the blood. "I wanted to make her go BOOM!" Julie whined, stamping her foot.

She holstered her gun and walked towards Xevnas. "Here." She handed him the sword back. "It's just gonna slow me down, but thanks, anyways." With that she walked over towards and asked:

"How the hell did you do that!?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas nearly broke out laughing at Julie's... Outburst. "Julie, you do know that he's a half-demon, right? Him and Vergil are brothers. And they BOTH annoy the crap out of me, not to mention each other. Plus, while I have only a few weapons, he seems to be able to pull whatever he needs out of a pocket dimension I like to call his ass. Isn't that right, Dante?"

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie looked offended. "I meant how the hell he happened to pull that sword out of his ass!" She looked at her feet. "And I was, y'know, TRYING to flirt with him, or rather, flatter him."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
'Dammit...' Xevnas thought. 'She's interesting in the punk, not the lizard. Typical of human women. They go for looks, not personality. Shame. This was starting to look like a mockery of "Beauty and the Beast...'

Xevnas cleared his throat. "Now, what say we go and seal another hellgate, yes? I'm the only one here who can sense them anyway. So, let's go! I'm getting impatient, and you guys know how I act when I get impatient." He smirked and winked to show that he was joking. "But seriously, we should get going before ANOTHER freaking demon/goddess/whatever-the-**** decides it's a good idea to attack us." He turned towards the smell of blood once again. "And for god's sake, whoever you are, get out of that freaking alleyway and take a shower! You stink like blood!"

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Eris managed to maintain a deadpan look on her face when Xevnas pointed out that he thought Eris was feeding off his negativity. Not many people can notice that, but then again, not many people live to be 15 thousand years old either.

She continued to listen to the conversation around her; Julie complaining about Dante, and Moises consoling Xevnas. Then the latter shouted at the unknown intruder again. This time, Eris spoke up, "Maybe he needs to learn a lesson in basic courtesy... an introduction with weapons!"

Top Bottom