• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas took a deep sniff, and smelled something distinctly sour. "No, she's not dead. Her smell still lingers. Be on your toes. I may not be around to protect you again. Here." Xevnas gave her his spare sword. "It's a bit on the heavyweight side, but it's effective."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie stood up and grabbed the sword. "Ugh," she said, trying to regain her balance. "Uh, where am I supposed to put this huge hunk o' metal? It's not like I have a scabbard, or anything of that nature."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas nearly blushed, thank god his scales don't change color. "Uh... Right. Here." He handed her the scabbard. "Just put that in your belt loop or something. And for Mundus' sake, it shouldn't be THAT heavy. Oh, right... You're human." A few more of the ice sprites approached through the fog. Xevnas readied his flaming sword. "You're gonna have to test it out pretty soon."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"Thanks." Julie grabbed the scabbard and placed it in one of her belt loops. After doing so, she waved the sword in front of her a couple of time. "I could get used to this!"

She placed it in the scabbard and pulled out a lighter. "This should hold of those things for a bit." She flipped it open.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The explosion make Moises fall when he was waking,he saw a piece of metal impaled in his arm and the Guardian was in ground he grab his scythe,he looked Xevnas and Julie fighting the sprites.Some of them found that him was still alive they charged at him.He grab his magnum and started shooting them, more came whem they heared the shot,he was overnumbered they reached him and freezed him."When will your leard i dont feel.....nothing".He leaved devil trigger and with the rapier he impaled his arm bleeding the blood was special because it killed all the sprites that were over him.

He them went in Devil trigger and the wound closed he grab Guardian and walked were Xevnas was helping in their fight

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked over his shoulder at Moises, holding his crystal scythe. He had just enough time to notice a wound before it disappeared. Not like it mattered, though, because they were being ganged up on again. "You know, Isis, you may talk down to us, but you haven't done anything directly yet! All you do is send your stupid underlings to attack us, just like any other coward. Come and fight me! Freeze me solid, if you must!" Xevnas knew that since he said it, the ignorant goddess, in her fury, would most likely comply. This was part of the plan. A great plan, but it required help. He turned to Moises and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "When she grabs me (if she grabs me) then I want you and Julie to take my sword and stab Isis. Since the sword is lit aflame, it should be bound to do some damage. Okay? Am I clear?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises jumped in the air and teleported to lose the sprites he appeared beside Xevnas."Ok but if is only in need i will teleport you out of there".He grab his gun and started firing each sprite."Come you stupids cubes of ice".He heared Guardian in his mind."Master tap your dark powers in the gun".

He concetrated the dark mist that surrounds him in his gun and pulled the trigger,them some little scythe come out and were flying towards the enemy
killing them.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Joey watched the group in well-hidden confusion. It would be a minor understatement to say that he wished he knew what was going on.

Is that…a goddess? What do they think they’re doing? the boy thought, keeping to his nearby hiding place.

A breeze ruffled his brown hair as he subconsciously grabbed for Lucifer at his belt. Splatters of sticky scarlet liquid made the dagger’s hilt slippery as Joey waited and watched.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smelled blood... And it wasn't any of their blood, that was for sure. "Is someone else there?" He yelled into the fog. "Come out! If you're here to fight this bitch, then go right ahead! We're not the enemy, if you intend to attack us!" Xevnas felt dumb, like he was talking to a wall, but if whoever or whatever was here to kill the ignorant ice goddess, he might as well try to get a new ally.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"Who the hell are you talking to?" Julie asked, dropping the lighter.

This isn't gonna work, she thought, raising Sara at the sprites. There's no ****ing end to these damn things, are there? She pulled the trigger, but the bullets seemed to have no effect on the...things...

Damn.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Joey’s breath hitched slightly as he froze. Someone knew he was here? That was new. The boy tilted his head slightly as he pondered the situation. He wasn’t there to fight this...woman. As far as he knew. Then again, he didn’t know why he’d been led here.

“Stay here,” Joey murmured to the dead cab driver behind him as he rose to his feet. Not that standing made much of a difference in his height. He tightened his grip on Lucifer as he stepped out from his hiding place and towards Xevnas.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
The sprite divided into two, much as a bloodgoyle would, as the Ashura cut them in halves. Eris clicked her tongue in mild annoyance. Those things were little pests, for sure, but everything has a weakness.

She Air-Tricked to another sprite before the two divided sprites could reach her. This time, instead of slicing them cleanly through, she merely hit a glancing blow. THe Ashura's blade didn't need to hurt the enemy to drain its energy. All it needed was contact.

Eris continued with this for a better part of 15 minutes, and then glanced at the others. Xevnas had "defeated" Isis, only to find that it wasn't the real Isis.

So, she sends a clone of sorts to take the blow for her... Eris thought. She decided to watch the others for a little while longer, dashing towards the shadows and lingering there. That was when Xevnas shouted at another intruder. Eris cast a glance in that direction. You can never be too sure whether someone is an ally... or an adversary.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The sprites fell back from their foe, disappearing into the mist just as the sheet of rain morphed into cool and light snowflakes. The wind howled and stung as though it carried whips of steel.

A reverberating crunch came from the left.
Another loud crunch somewhere in the blinding blizzard.
Followed by another.

Vergil languidly straightened up from his casual pose against the building and stepped away from it just as a fourth wall of thick hard ice came down behind him.

Crunch.

The blast of it whipped his coat tails into the air, and his hand rested securely on the hilt of Echo. Trapped in a cage with a scorned goddess did not bide well for him. He could not detect where the goddess had concealed herself, but he could sense her in close proximity. She was wounded. Hiding to heal. Recuperating, certainly so she may come back and finish them off with her strength doubled. Gods could not die; injuries may temporarily weaken them, but once they heal, they come back stronger. You cannot kill an immortal, Vergil thought, and wondered if those around him really were that ill educated in dealing with these beings.

He would be first in line when she returned, of course - him and Dante, the demon spawn of the rebellious Sparda. Clearly, the woman had a vendetta against his father.

Vergil sent a wary glance in the direction of his red clad twin. This had been going on long enough. They needed to finish this.

Zany Blac

Dante glanced lazily back at his brother, "Man! this guy never just lightens up" thought Dante looking at the familiar scowl that had a permanent etch on the mirror image of his face.

"Perhaps if he went easy on the hair jel" He thought amused at the thought of offering his brother hair remover...

A loud reverbating crash brought him back into the world at hand, he had been having a happy day dream for quite a while now,

It involved lady in a tutu but that was beside the point,

Its showtime!

Standing beside his brother without looking his way, he wordlessly handed over a sheathed japanese blade over to Vergil and proceeded to draw ebony and ivory and wait patiently for this unannounced christmas to blow over so he could kick some serious demonic rear ends.

He looked over and saw a group, Rembrandt was there, a guy with a hole in his chest whom Dante would refer to as holey, a kid barely into his teens but holding an impressive looking weapon...

"As if there werent enough squirts around already..." muttered Dante to himself thinking of a white haired 'kid'

He saw Trish and smiled warmly, he was always happy to see her, his partner, his mom...

Wait, what!

He waited by his brother, still not speaking, and with a thrill anticipated the next move.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie looked behind her and saw Vergil, now holding what seemed to be a katana, and another silver haired male. She dropped back and stood next to them.

"You must be Dante." She smiled at him and winked. "I'm Julie." She fired at the sprites again, but the things just split into two, like some other demon that she couldn't name at this very moment.

Her face turned serious, and she locked gazes with Vergil. "Took ya long enough, pretty boy. And, y'know, your brother's hotter than you, too." She licked her lips and looked to Dante again.

Zany Blac

Dante blinked...

It was like looking into a mirror and seeing the female version of himself.

this lead him to think of vergils female version... all that came to mind was tight petticoats so he lost his nerve.

"Julie huh?" asked Dante winking at her in return "Isnt that gun a little big for you?" he said eyeing the impressive piece metal she held.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie shrugged. "This thing? Not at all. I've had a lot of practice with my hands to know how to control something this big. This, however," Julie pointed to the sword on her hip. "Is way too big. I can hardly handle the damn thing. But...whatever."

Julie ran a hand through her brown hair. "He's not much of a talker, is he?" she said, motioning to Vergil with the butt of Sara.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The blizzard gathered itself and manifested into the silhouette of the goddess Isis. She hovered above the ground, and showed off long canines that looked like icicles.

"You!" She shrieked, and sent a legion of her sprites flying right at the white haired duplicates. "You carry the stench of that treacherous Sparda! And now you will die by my hand! Yaaaaaarrggghhh!!!"

Zany Blac

Dante glanced over at his twin who was resolutely looking at the ice chasm waiting for the demon to erupt the turned back to Julie

"Vergil... is vergil" he said with a rueful smile, "He is a dark slayer, the first thing they learn is too be devoid of any emotion, and not to waste time in pointless banter" said Dante recounting facts about his brother warrior class.

"But deep down... he is as crazy as i am, just doesnt like to show it" said Dante in an exxagerated stage whisper.

"Soo toots, whats your story?" asked Dante eyeing the girl, he wasnt sure what she was but she certainly was not normal, as far as it went anyway.

a loud shriek and an all too familiar statement brought dantes attention to the behemoth of a monster eyeing him.

It was a she...

and apparently it seemed like her time of the month!

"Seriously people i dont stink!" said an exasperated Dante who had heard that line on too many times.

"But if you insist, you would make a fine cologne bottle" said Dante whipping out his guns.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie looked from Dante to Vergil to Dante again.

"My story... It's not all that interesting. Fiance and son got killed while I was work one day. I don't know what killed them to be exact, but I always assumed that demons did it." Julie grabbed the shoelace around her neck. "I never really liked to talk about it. Like I said, it's not all that interesting, nor is it fun to think about it."

Her face went blank for a moment, and she dropped her hand. "This should be fun," she said, coming back to herself. "Although, I have no idea how we're supposed to take that bitch out."

Top Bottom