• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I see....

Joey tilted his head minutely, thinking of a proper response. He said quietly, "No. I suppose it's the situation."

He looked around the group and said awkwardly, "May I...I mean, would it be quite alright if I were to join you in whatever it is you're doing?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas crossed his arms. "I don't see why not. With a sword like that, you could be quite the asset." He leaned in closer so that only the boy could hear what he said next. "If any of them try to kick you out or hurt you, I'll kick their asses. Provided you want me to, of course."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises closed Xevnas and the boy, he looked at Xevnas and later they bot he sayed, "Hey Xevnas i can still hear you and you forget that i dont feel any pain so i will kick yours before".

"Also take this", He searched in his pans and gived Xevnas a small pill with a red liquid in it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smelled the pill, wondering what exactly it was. The smells of demonic spices wafted up to him. He looked at Moises. "What exactly is this supposed to do to me? Make me stronger?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises closed Xevnas and whispered him." Sort of that but it will have a special flavor, it will remember you of something very close to you".

He them walked away and used a fighting stance."Want to try it".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas took one last look at the pill. 'I'll remember something very close to me...? Whatever, here goes!' Xevnas swallowed the pill without chewing. Then he waited for whatever was supposed to happen. Nothing did. He looked into Moises' eyes. "What's supposed to happen now?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked Xevnas and sayed." Its makes you stronger for a time, but you have to wait some minutes".

He sit down in the floor and sayed." In the mean time i will sit, also you can have the firts strike".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas waited for a short while, and then sat next to Moises. "It's at times like this that I remember my sister... Sin, was her name. I hope she's all right..." Xevnas looked at Moises. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't reminisce in front of someone as dignified as you."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked at Xevnas and replied."Dont worry i can stand it".

He looked Xevnas arm and noticed his muscles growing he them get back to his feets" It looks that the efect is starting, the rules are this, no weapoms, Devil Trigger if you want but remember you do it i do it, it is a resistence fight who last more wins".

He walked away for Xevnas and sayed.

"If you want it we can talk as we fight".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at his slowly growing muscles and got up, looking at Moises. "Sure. Let's party."

Xevnas leaped forward, landing a punch on Moises' shoulder. "So, you want to know about my sister?" He said as he landed a few more blows.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises get up and replied"That didnt hurt at all".

He runned towards Xevnas."How do she is.....in personality".

He was close to Xevnas he rounded him and kicked his back sending him flying away, he them runned catched him and and puched him in the stomach.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas got right back up an smirked. "Didn't hurt a bit." Xevnas ran forward and smacked Moises around. "Her name's Sin. She's one of those fiery girls who hate seeing people suffer. She's a little naive though."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises sayed,"Good its looks like the pill it working now i know its safe to use it", he grab Xevnas arm and twisted it, Xevnas felled to ground and Moises thow him to some threes.

"Now can this is getting interesting.......also she didnt get angry with you went you choped people for that time".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas got back up, still not feeling any pain. He grabbed Moises and slammed him into the ground twice. "My sister doesn't really care about me. All she ever cares about is the stupid necklace she always wears. I don't know why she even wears the thing. It's so ugly, and I should know. I've been called it enough."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was getting up as he sayed."Hey Xevnas, you should leard how to care for the girls, a gewel can be more important to them that even his family".

He twisted his chest and kicked Xevnas face, he continued spining and puched Xevnas chin sending him to the air

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas flipped end over end but managed to right himself before hitting the ground. "True, I don't exactly know how girls work to tell you the truth. She was my father's favorite child though. It was always her over me. I guess now she wouldn't care about me... She never did. At least, after she got that DAMN necklace. She used to be the nice big sister who loved her brother, but that necklace changed everything. I just want her to go back to being the loving big sister I remember her as."

Xevnas leaped forward, grabbing Moises by the ankles and threw him into the second story of an apartment building. Xevnas leaped after him into the run-down room. "I suppose that's only wishful thinking."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was in the couch that was in the room looking at the Tv the wheater report."Sooo its gonna rain......and why dont you say that to your sister?......also thank you for the help now that my heart is quick my powers have grow, but my wounds will open anytime soon.....sooooo".

He jumped towards Xevnas, grab his face and thow him out of the place he runned to Xevnas and kick his stomach sending him down, before he hited the ground, Moises was already there and puched Xevnas face, and maked him break the pamevent.

"You took the pill so you didnt taked all the pain, did you liked it".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas sat up and coughed, but still felt no pain. He smiled at Moises. "Are you kidding me? This rocks! Thanks, Moises. I think this fight is over." Xevnas walked up to Moises and held his hand out for a handshake. "I'm proud to call you my friend. I wonder what Sin would think of this..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises put a smirk in his face," Dont worry side efects include puke, lost of hair, in your case scales and you will not go to bath in like a week".

He grab Xevnas hand and telled him.

"I wish you good luck".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas' eyes widened. "Ummm... You're kidding, right?" Well, the puking and not being able to bathe is fine. I don't bathe anyway, but I'll lose my SCALES?! Oh please, PLEASE be joking..."

Top Bottom