• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^ absolutely agree :0 I would love to see how A.Z.'s character is going to be connected with ours :) as well as Keaton's and Aseroth's.

Sparda™

Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

Ah, finally, glad to see how the characters we've done and promoted here will melt in the storyline. Also, I would love to ask Keaton If I'd have the permission to design the concept's logo with Photoshop. Would like to hear from you guys If you'd like to approve this permission too.;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

i dont really appose it...although i havent seen much of ur work other then my sig...btw..was that suppose to be an agreement that we should talk about how our characters meet or just a general perspective of how the characters are coming along? cuz it kinda confused me..lol, but then again i am really freakin tired

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. I don't oppose this, Aseroth rocks out loud :) I have seen his other work and can't think of anyone better to do the logo :)

Keaton

Premium

^Your MORE than welcome to design a logo Ase! :D I've seen your work so far and its great! So I would love to see some ideas ^__^

Sparda™

^ Thanks, LoD and K. I'm glad to see you approved me to make the logo.

I'm sure all you guys are going to like It.;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ no probs man :) damn straight that this party is rolling now :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

oh i see how it is..u just gonna leave the little man out..lol, i said i approved....i just worded it different is all..lol, so anyways seriously, was that one comment saying that we should link our characters or just a general observation of the conversation? i really think we should link the characters to atleast describe how they come about learning about this whole grand battle

Sparda™

^ I feel what you say man. We need to put up the storyline, from bits to a whole one.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

exactly, just start jotting down certain areas of the story where the characters meet and then once we feel we're ready then start filling in the missing peices..finally someone else who agree's...lol

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Congregation -
Akurei Hall (Bad precedent Hall)

Two teams seperate -
Serene Autumn

Final Battle -
(Sowwy, no name yet... But... I am just picturing the battlefield to be covered in snow)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Oh I absolutely love the snow idea .lol. AWESOME :)

Vergil_Yamato

Hello guys so when will chapter one be starting

Sparda™

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know what the logo will be ready tomorrow!;)

Sparda™

Needed to double post, cause of the logo has been made....:D

disciplesofthejudgmentdtp1.png

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

^awsome dude..rep+, im just a little sad that that's the name of it..i think the titles we came up with would've sounded much better...more dark and edgy..lol

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Dante Aseroth;86816 said:
Needed to double post, cause of the logo has been made....:D

disciplesofthejudgmentdtp1.png

O... M... G... o.0

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

2vjzbc2.jpg

well..sadly this is as big as i can get it...thanks to Asia for this nice pic of a weapon once only in my imagination..lol, and thanks to Vauxchen for uploading it for Asia..u both rock

edit:also, Aseroth.. if i may make a suggestion. for the logo, instead of using what looks to me to be the twins devil triggers...is there like any way u could find a pic of like...Mundas and just darken it and have him like trying to crush or flame blast the title?

Sparda™

^ Since the main point of the concept is to find the swords of the disappeared twins, I thought It would be better to put the twins there...

I appreciate your feedback, but would love to hear the opinions of other members of the project as well...^_^

Top Bottom