• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

Keaton

Premium
Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils

This thread has been made to plan the upcoming collaboration Fan Fic.
People involved have been made known of this and this thread is primarily for author’s use and planning for the large task that is set before us.

Members who are not going to be involved in the writing of this story are welcome to post their opinions on the ideas set forward by the authors and also make suggestions, however we ask politely to keep flaming and spam to a minimum in order to keep these ideas organized ;)

Please be aware that by reading on you are making yourself vulnerable to upcoming spoilers and plot twists in this collaboration fan fiction, if you do not wish to ruin the story for yourself before it has started, then stop reading here.

The rest of this post will be contained in SPOILER code to avoid any unintentional spoilers. Please note this will not be done for any posts following this one.
Current Staff of Writers:
  • Keaton (confirmed)
  • LordofDarkness (confirmed)
  • Crimson Red Knight (confirmed)
  • Demonslayer6 (confirmed)
  • Chaos Master (confirmed)
  • Crimson Tiger (confirmed)
  • Phantarch
  • Dante Aseroth (confirmed)
  • Chob101 (confirmed)

Okay, now the all the warning etc have been done – down to business :D
As you all may know already:

Its set in a time where Dante has vanished, alike Nero and Virgil etc. Mundus has returned and turned the world into an underworld-style setting. The world is now filled with many VERY powerful demonic creations, enslaving mankind and forcing them unto the brink of extinction.

The story will follow a small elite, who are looking for the legendary Blades Yamoto and Rebellion to seal Mundus away again.

There are no members of the party who are as strong as Dante / Virgil which makes the story more about survival rather than them killing everything that moves
.”

This is the initial idea and cannot change but it can be modified.

Each writer can have two (max) main players and upto ten (at VERY MAX) minor characters who are partial to the story. We do not want any characters who are as powerful as Dante or Virgil but they can be of Demonic Origin and still be superhuman (just NOT half-demon, otherwise it would overlap the ‘Legend of Sparda’ etc.

AFTER Chapter one the main players will sperate into two parties after being forcibly seperated, this will allow for co-operation between two groups and within the teams.

I have received information (D.Aseroth) on an interesting issue about the series being about ‘one man against thousands’ whereas I initially wanted this to be about evading demons etc. I agree here that we still need to keep close with the DMC series and so the survival aspect will be reduced (but still must be prominent because the characters cannot battle a world of enemies...be realistic – well...to a point anyway ;) ) and so there are still many, many lesser demons whom the groups can battle head-on. Larger Full-Demons, ie the likes of Godzilla (for example) cannot be taken down single handed and therefore we must try and emphasise team work within a group fighting for the same thing – which also shadows the survival aspect that was originally needed :D.
For your first posts here please confirm you still want to be a part of it and just offer some information about your main players here.

Authors are free to provide links to images, their own sketches etc that can help with picturing what a scene etc looks like :D

Okay...here we go...

PS. Title is a working one only :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

KICKASS, count me in big time man :)

character offerings, Hmm, what about what I already mentioned in PM's about my two main characters being the grandsons of the legendary "Dante" and "Nero"? after years they would be less powerful demonically in this, but still hold a substantial power that increases over the journey to slay the demons, join characters and progress through the story :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

i'll see what happens first,meow...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

ok, i havent exactly put the finishing touches on my characters yet but im deffinatly in...i will post tomorrow who they are and their origins...cya then bud

Keaton

Premium

Look forward to contributions :D
Here is my first main player...

Name: Laelia (last name disclosed)
Sex: Female
Race: Full Demon
Appearance/Story:Lae is one of the only full demons whom has taken side with the humans. Although this is unknown to her breathen she has sabotaged many demonic points of operation and made life less painful for many humans fleeing from the dark curtain. Although she is a full demon she is not as powerful as many of her former allies, but she possesses much power to keep what she wants - safe.

She joined with the unnamed-one after she found him in a ruined chapel door way, she protects him for his eyes and his eyes only, for she feels that they are a key to finding the Shackles- although this may NOT be her only reason for protecting the frail boy.

She feels that Mundus' methods are too extreame and that he lost his mind and will long ago, she wants to see an end to the blood and destruction, after all, not all demons are tyrants. She hopes to one day be free of her own evil blood.

She is humanoid with a head of long crimson hair that falls to the small of her back. Her entire body is covered with bandages to hide her skin, only her eyes and lips can he seen through the layers. She dresses in black and red, equiped with a set of gauntlets and shin guards, however she can project two blades of energy from her forarms to make a menacing pair of blades. She has two blades pointing to the groundd from her shoulder blades, these are her wings, shielded when not in use.

Abilities: She can create small barriers of energy which offer protection and energy reflection. She can utilize her wings when un shielded to fly, but she can only attack with her energy blades for a limited period of time before needed to rest. As mentioned she has two blades of energy that she can utilize from her forearms, these can cut armour easily, but alike damn near any weapon it cannot destory a devil arm (initally...perhaps after alot of beating). These blades are her Devil Arm. The bandages on her body are in excess and she can manipulate the strands to whip or grab an enemy, but because of her connection with them she can suffer damage/pain if these are set alight or torn (although they can heal).

Authors Notes: Full demon who hides feelings for 'the nameless one', she is powerful but because of her need to keep the betrayl hidden from the demons she very rarely shows any mercy for her own kind, or any human for that matter who threatens her secret.

I will add info on my other main player 'the nameless one' asap :D

CrimsonTyger

Order of R.L.C.

ah what the heck. ill give it a shot

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

ok, i have afew ideas of characters but im not really sure if they would be good ideas...lol, im not the best at creating characters so if you guys could give me alittle feedback here it would be greaty appreciated.

i was thinking of something along the lines of two brothers, both are totally obsessed with following in the twins footsteps but nowhere near as strong as they were, they're both full demon but very weak, their only demonic abilities are that the one of the brothers who most resembles and admires Virgil carries a sword that is kind of a cross between yamato and Sephiroth's Masamune sword from FF7, it is the only weapon in his arsonal but he is very powerful and he has the ability to diliver a small weak potency venom through the blade. the other brother closly resembling and worshiping Dante, carries a sword that most closly resemble the rebellion, except instead of a skull with wings on the suba, it is a skull with fire around it, and he also carries 2 50.cal dessert eagles, his only demonic element is the small charges of fire he can emit through each of his weapons. nothing too special about either brother..in fact they are probably the weakest of pure demon, they are only strong in the sense that no normal human stands a chance against them, and they can emit a small elemental charge of their own power into the weapons they carry.the other character i was thinking it just a lowly weapons smith who makes, repairs and tunes up weapons after wear and tare, but that isnt all about him as keaton already knows cuz i told him in PM, his name is incomplete to add more mystery to his origins, his name is Wes. not only does he repair and make weapons, he has the ability through books of magic spells to enchant the weapon, but he dosnt just enchant them with any old element or ability...he pears into the souls of the persons inner being and enchants the weapon based on a certain skill that that warrior lacks

whatta you guys think so far? any ideas or opinions about waht i got so far?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Crimson Red Knight;80958 said:
ok, i have afew ideas of characters but im not really sure if they would be good ideas...lol, im not the best at creating characters so if you guys could give me alittle feedback here it would be greaty appreciated.

i was thinking of something along the lines of two brothers, both are totally obsessed with following in the twins footsteps but nowhere near as strong as they were, they're both full demon but very weak, their only demonic abilities are that the one of the brothers who most resembles and admires Virgil carries a sword that is kind of a cross between yamato and Sephiroth's Masamune sword from FF7, it is the only weapon in his arsonal but he is very powerful and he has the ability to diliver a small weak potency venom through the blade. the other brother closly resembling and worshiping Dante, carries a sword that most closly resemble the rebellion, except instead of a skull with wings on the suba, it is a skull with fire around it, and he also carries 2 50.cal dessert eagles, his only demonic element is the small charges of fire he can emit through each of his weapons. nothing too special about either brother..in fact they are probably the weakest of pure demon, they are only strong in the sense that no normal human stands a chance against them, and they can emit a small elemental charge of their own power into the weapons they carry.the other character i was thinking it just a lowly weapons smith who makes, repairs and tunes up weapons after wear and tare, but that isnt all about him as keaton already knows cuz i told him in PM, his name is incomplete to add more mystery to his origins, his name is Wes. not only does he repair and make weapons, he has the ability through books of magic spells to enchant the weapon, but he dosnt just enchant them with any old element or ability...he pears into the souls of the persons inner being and enchants the weapon based on a certain skill that that warrior lacks

whatta you guys think so far? any ideas or opinions about waht i got so far?

so there are 3 characters,two which is a cross between Sparda's twin sons and one new character is a magic blacksmith?:)

Not sure about this,but it is kinda good.Although i must admit the magical blacksmith seems weird and not suitable to the setting.Unless he is supplying weapons,and stuffs to everyone,meow...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

Chaos Master;80988 said:
so there are 3 characters,two which is a cross between Sparda's twin sons and one new character is a magic blacksmith?:)

Not sure about this,but it is kinda good.Although i must admit the magical blacksmith seems weird and not suitable to the setting.Unless he is supplying weapons,and stuffs to everyone,meow...:)

well that was kind of my point..lol, he is there souly as a supplier for the warriors..not relly a main character just someone to fix the weapons and give them more abilities and durability

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

^either way,it is fine,meow...good work,meow...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well thank u..lol, i didnt think anyone would like them..it was actually my first idea...i was thinking of scrapping them but i guess it worked out...now for names, both character and weapon..lol..thankfully this is the place to ask

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

the guy who looked like Vergil -Reeves,Kojiro,Timothy,etc...

(weapon - Serpentaurius) {A powerful katana which is easy to wield.Has the legendary serpent's venom magic embedded in the sword}

the guy who looked like Dante - Vance,Ben,Philip,Alex,etc...

(Weapon - Wings of Crimson) {A powerful broadsword which is easily wielded one handed.Has powerful fire and thunder magic embedded within.)

this are my help for you,meow...hope you liked them...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

awsome, im going with vance, and reeves...lol love the weapon names too..im gonna look and see if their are any legendary firearms that i can name my 50. cals from...lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Crimson Red Knight;80996 said:
awsome, im going with vance, and reeves...lol love the weapon names too..im gonna look and see if their are any legendary firearms that i can name my 50. cals from...lol

if guns...

Gryphon,Griffin,Phoenix...

Gryphon Zeal,Phoenix Ash,etc...i don't know...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

ur king dude..pheonix is perfect, i can name one the pheonix and the other pheonix ash...lol, man...we need u on this one...lol, if not for writing just for naming stuff...lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Crimson Red Knight;80999 said:
ur king dude..pheonix is perfect, i can name one the pheonix and the other pheonix ash...lol, man...we need u on this one...lol, if not for writing just for naming stuff...lol

we'll see about it,meow...oh yeah,check the anime section..there are some US official Bleach wallpapers i put up there,meow...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

ok, so the full run down on my characters so far. Vance, the Dante lookalike (subject to change if any other names come to mind) weilds the Wings of Crimson blade, and the his two trusty guns Phoenix, and phoenix ash.

Reeves, the Vergil lookalike (again subject to change if any better come up) weilds only the Serpentaurius blade, a long katana closely resembling the Yamato but in a much larger scale simaler to tha Masamune Sephiroth weilded in FF7, both are full demon but little skill in any great ammount of power, their family run down is unknown and they seem to wish to keep it that way. their only wish in life is to follow in the footsteps of Dante and Vergil, wich is why each has made themselves to closely resemble the two. although they closely resemble Dante and Vergil, Vance wears a slightly darker red coat then Dante did, and Reeves wears a jet black coat simbolizing his dark hatred for the demon ruler Mundas. Wes has a deep hatred for him as well, but since he has no training in any fighting skill he serves his demon bretheran as a skilled and masterfull weapons smith/enchater/supplier. anyone who has any tweaks or suggestions about how to better the origins of these character or thinks i could maybe come up with a more useful character please fire away with the advice. although i spent quite some time on these characters, they arent the only ones ive come up with..i just chose these ones as it would seem most logical to have them there in a battle so great. the weaponsmith i just came up with, cuz no game or story like this so far that ive read can explain how in such a huge battle the weapons either dont break or never dull down, so i wanted to add somewhat of a level or realism to it and place him there, but i added the enchantment part cuz after all this is a demon based story..lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Hey Keaton...i have not yet confirmed to join,meow...unconfirmed my name at the 1st post....meow...:)

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone

hmmm... artist for rough weapon sketches based on ur descriptions to give u a visual idea of what readers are seeing??? :lol: i'm itching to draw once i'm done with all these school projects XD

CrimsonTyger

Order of R.L.C.

ok since im not good and thinking names ill use me.

Name:Crimson Bright.
Race: Human

Story:One of the handfulls of humans who make it there job to slay demons. Family was killed when he was young and still carries the scars on his body. At the age of 12 he was adopted by a slayer and trained to be one himself. For a course of 7 years he was put through tough training and study. He was taught of different types of demons and each one's strenghts and weaknesses. He was trained with a katana of special origin. It's blade is a bright red color and has a black hilt. It is said to possess the power of the element fire. Also he carries two Sub Machine Guns. An MP5K and an Ingram Mac-10. They are full auto compact firearms.

Appearence: Medium length brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and an x scar on the left side of his neck. Is tall and skinny, so he doesnt look very impressive but is very fast. Wears black combat boots, black jeans, a white t-shirt and a kevlar vest.

Top Bottom