• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

hmmm..never thought of it like that..yeah..everyone should get a say in it but..i just thought since the twins were gone it was strange to put them as the logo..idk..maybe it makes more sense then i thought

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^ Well I agree with both of you .lol. the idea is to find the swords :) but I thought their main priority would be Mundus? If you want my honest opinion :) why not try and see what it'd look like if you took Crimson's advice Aseroth :) and if you think it looks worse than stick with your original logo idea :) which is sweet as it is, nice +rep

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

or now that i think of it...since the main idea is to find the swords..take the existing logo..and just put the twins way in the back and put Mundas up from burning the logo with one of his flame ball atacks

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ That sounds pretty awesome to me :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

LordOfDarkness;81987 said:
okey dokey.

[Uname:]Ingelo Abitarus [/U]

Once just a human, but he became a legend when he was bit by a vampire. At the same time as the vampire bit, the sun caught inbetween the bite, and actually only made Ingelo half vampire.

Ingelo faces off against huge creatures everyday, but as a daywalker he finds it easy to kill at every time.

Ingelo tries to stay well away from werewolves "natural enemies to the vampires" and he seeks rest "here and there" as he has no real purpose but to hunt for the kill.

He wears a black and silver face mask and wields two katanas, "Hunt and Bane" are the names of these katanas.

He also wears an old black coat, and red gloves, whilst wearing black trousers and black boots. Also he carries throwing knives and wears a black belt with a skull on it. He also has a crossbow called Brethren that fires different elements such as fire, ice, lightning and such :)

here's more on Ingelo for you peeps.

He can summon two dark swords, Arbak and Drakner with his magical summoning abilities. He drives a dark black chopper, that also has red and blue flame vinyl and two blades can protrude from the sides for slicing enemies when he drives.

When he goes into his dark Dt thanks to his swords, he has the natural abilities of a vampire -however, he then becomes vulnerable to light- he carries a sacred artifact that he took from the Vampire of Darkness himself. This artifact makes his vampire powers stronger, so even in Dt he can withstand more light than a normal vampire can.

Sparda™

Here's a logo of the fan fiction, with Mundus...

disciplesofthejudgmentduk4.png

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Looooool... Mundus is freakin' creepy there!! XD

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

that one looks much more appropriate..i could picture this one being a game cover if this fic turned out to be a game..lol, although im sure if it did turn out to be a game capcom would've added the swords too, although it would be hard to figure out where to place them so... in all honosty i think this is the one we should stick with..either stick with the new one or find some way to combine the two...that would look cool..although i have no photoshop skills so i dont even know if that would be possible...lol, good job on the new logo and a big rep+

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Nyaa, I agree!! ^
Also rep for you, Dante Aseroth! ^_^

Sparda™

Ah, thanks for the opinion guys! And for the rep as well! :D

CRK, I tried to pull off the cover putting the two swords there, but It looked weird...:p

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

yeah, i kind of thought it would..but maybe if u down scale the size of teh mundas pic and just put the origional logo at the bottom of the pic with the title it might look good..idk..that's only if u want to try it..but if u've already tried it and it still looked weird then lets just keep this one..it looks awsome

Sparda™

Crimson Red Knight;88902 said:
yeah, i kind of thought it would..but maybe if u down scale the size of teh mundas pic and just put the origional logo at the bottom of the pic with the title it might look good..idk..that's only if u want to try it..but if u've already tried it and it still looked weird then lets just keep this one..it looks awsome

That's what I meant. I did the logo with the swords, and looked weird. Now It looks more awesome. Thanks again!;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

ok, yeah...lets just keep this one then..lol, i meanwhile..must find an artist to come up with a drawing of a dragon that can be added to my tattoo...the only problem is..Asia's busy with other stuff...and i dont know of any other artist besides Kayla, and i dont know if she can draw dragons cuz the only work of hers ive seen is that girl she keep drawing, but anyways..i think we might actually be nearing the final touches for this story...besides character links..although i seem to be the only one bsides DS6, Chaos, and LOD that even cares..lol

Sparda™

^ I've kinda seen the project 'abandoned' during these time. Plus, I'm quite busy with my own project and college, so don't expect any miracles from me...:p

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

lol..yeah...i think it's just cuz everyone's kinda given up on this thing ever getting started cuz Keaton's always busy

Sparda™

^ That's the main reason.;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well, hopefully it wont be fully abandoned..i was really lookin foward to this..and if it does then oh well...i can always use my characters and weapons in anotehr fan fic..lol, well, im going to bed soon so im loggin off...cya later bud

Sparda™

Take care man. See ya around! ;)

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster

hey can i join in on this, i might have some good ideas for this one.
like more charactors, weapons they use, DT, background, and apperance.

but im not that good of an artist, so i cant come up with Charactor Designs.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ I dunno man. Oh and soz for the late reply, I kinda kept forgetting to .lol. You'll have to PM Keaton and ask him about it.

Top Bottom