• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

but anyways..more on the current topic..we still havent thought up any ideas about ur location yet..lol, it's gonna be a tough one to decide

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^ .lol. I know man :)

well something volcanic and demonic sounding .lol.

Perhaps I should do some research?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

how about something like this i just found: diabolus' sedes, translation from the latan meaning, devils temple....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Sounds pretty goood man :) plus rep from me.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

im looking up some more now just in case i can find something better

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

.lol. I'll start looking now man :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

yet again another good one :) rep^

I think I like that one the most man :) good name bro :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

i thought u might like that one..lol, it sounded good to me cuz there is more greek and roman influince in the series then latin..lol, thanks, rep+ for liking my idea..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ No probs man :)

Kekos' Kathedra it is.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

glad u liked it..lol, man..i wish i would've thought of lookin stuff up for other things like locations and such..well..as i said in pm..later comes the artifact naming

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ that should be kickass fun man :)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Nyaa... I know by posting this, many of you guys will think I am impatient, but don't you think we're all ready to begin the fan-fic? We've had enough time to plan (From my perspective)...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

i dont know saffi, we still havent heard everyone's perspective on locations....plus we still have to work out afew of the details of how our characters all find out about the whole event

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ My point also .lol.

We now need to link our characters before we start, and double check everything .lol.

Keaton

Premium

Well well well, look who's been busy and back! :D
VERY impressed guys! Thanks for keeping this alive for me while I have been away :D ~cookies to all~

Yah, been busy with sorting out wheeeels lol

+Rep to everyone - love your ideas.

DS6 is right, we are near completion of planning, but we still have to discuss a few elements otherwise it will be a craaaazzy mess lol

Okay...heres the basic timeline atm.

What I would like people to do is add your own thing in (copy and paste)...

Congregation
(main hall abandoned church)
|
|
|
|
Underground Collesum
two teams seperate
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Final Battle

Its very basic, because I want to fit the story in mind around the Events the Authors want to take place...

Missed you guys! Nice to see this is still going :D

If you just want to say, 'after teams seperate THIS happens' thats fine rather than using my crude layout lol!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

- sits down and munches cookie -

Well :) I have missed you too my good man :) and yes I will add my location in when I have woken up a bit and am not as busy as I am atm .lol. :)

Keaton

Premium

^No rush, I just wanted to let everyone know I'M STILL HERE! :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ You've made your point clear to me .lol. with all the BIG WRITING .lol.

Wait until some more get on and then it'll all get rolling.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well i've already gotten my layout for now i guess

Vance-6'0 145 pounds silvery hair like Dante's weilding Wings of Crimson his trusty sword wich he can dilver devistating flame attacks and combos, Phoenix and Phoenix A his dual 50. caliber handguns wich he can also charge with a massive fire attack

Reeves- 6'1 152 pounds silvery slicked back hair like Vergil's, weilding Serpentaurius, his own trusty sword wich is a resemblance to Yamato but has a very long, im thinking between 5-7 foot blade like sephiroth's masamune, with a snake on the bottom of the handle, possibly a cobra as they are one of the most venemous snakes alive. this is his only weapon but he also uses several gauntlets he will gain throughout the storyline wich we most likely i will discuss with certain members in private as the story progresses unless we want to start dicussing gauntlets now, and then finally there is Wes, the loely little weapons smith and enchanter, he is 5'0 130 pounds grey hair weilds no weapons just makes and enchants them for other warriors as he is too old to fight, himself. he will most likely pop up every now and then to re-edge swords and clean out the guns as the wear and tear from battle occurs. i would have to re-read my own post to remember my location but i remember it is a gorgan based temple and the basic layout is like a pyramid, lots of walls and pillars to hide from the stone stare. Ryan and i have Created a co-op character so we will have to collaberate in private for me to remember all the details but i believe for the most part we are ready..the only issue i would raise is how all of our characters have come to find out about mundas' return and decided to aid in his defeat...and possibly afew connections between the characters, like possibly some of them have a past together or something. DemonSlayer6, myself and Ryan have connected our characters quite well so it would be nice to do so with some others as well

Top Bottom