• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

I was thinking of a place situated underneath the ground (not hell persay) just a tiny fiery underground city that is guarded by fire warriors or something like that. Namewise I am unclear, and as to what they keep there I am unsure :) any suggestions guys?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

well, they could be guarding some ancient fire based artifact..what that is i cant say for sure as im strapped for ideas myself..and as for atmosphere we could go with some sort of lava or fiery palace of pure destruction...since this is pretty much all hell on earth..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

.lol. nice idea Crimson. Guarding an ancient artifact I like the sound of man :) perhaps it is a weapon for a god that is said to return and reuse it. However it gets stolen before the Gods return, and then the thief is on the run from the fire warriors and the God.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

yeah...plus if u remember right..a certain character we created is an artifact hunter..possibly it was him that took it?..ahah..put ur brain around that one for a minute

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Man that rocks. he stole it and is on the run -however he uses it for good- and maybe doesn't know about the God who it rightfully belongs to.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

exactly my thought..lol, man...even in a not so well state u think clearly

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

.lol. I dunno man :) I don't feel so good .lol.

I just worked with what you reminded me of -that artifact seeker- I still remember our character that loves to blow stuff up (remember him?)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

yeah...and i kinda remember the lines we came up with..not exactly though..oh well..it'll come back with time

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Hehehehehehehehe... Artifact seeker...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. nice to see that made you laugh :) what's wrong with a middleaged geezer that seeks artifacts? although I admit, it does sound more like the nerdy side of dmc showing through.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

^this is true..although it will kind of fit the story when it's finished because of the great powers these artifacts bring the person who weilds them..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ yeah :) and that is mine and Crimson's reason for adding this artifact seeker .lol. as for the power these artifacts contain.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

yeah..although if it's ok with u Ryan, seen as how these artifacts bring such a power can we maybe dicuss spreading them out and having the seeker pass them onto other characters? because of the fact that we dont want any "1" character to be too overly powerfull?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Absolutely man :) I was wandering a similar thing .lol.

The artifacts are given to members of the group that is formed :) each power is assigned to those who contain certain attributes.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

that's exactly what i was thinking..like obviously the one found in the woods would be passed on to our little safoo-chans character..lol little wolf girl, i forgot her name..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. wolf girls name is Kuro man :)

and I am glad you shared the same idea :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

yeah...ive been thinking about that idea for some time while u were away..lol, it seems to fit into the story quite well..the artifact seeker trusts his party well enough to give them great power and then spreads them out evenly based on physical ability and attributes

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Well we obviously like the idea .lol. but I wander what the others think of it?

it'd be nice to hear some feedback around now.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

you aint kiddin'...lol, well, the only author so far that's even on is keaton right now..so..guess we gotta wait till his scheduel clears up to see what he thinks

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ My thoughts precisely :) I'm sure our ideas will bring good praise.

Top Bottom