• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crimson Moon

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance looked around. "I think she left. Which is a problem, considering they'll be out for her now because she helped me."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Amaku then started to sniff the air."Me and my people have incredible senses,I'm sure I'll be able to find her,after all...she needs protection...doesn't she?"asked Amaku.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"If protection is what is required... then I shall assist you in finding her. Besides, she was rather lovely." he said with a slight smile, letting out a pleased sigh as he pictured her face in his head.

Satsui no Hado

Amaku looked at Blitz with a smirk."You may not wan't to fall in love,your greatest enemies can use those emotions against you...."Amaku said while he was hiding himself blushing at the mere thought of seeing the girl.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance looked back and forth between the two, then sighed. "You two better not get starstruck, otherwise they'll just kill her outright, and make you watch."

Satsui no Hado

Amaku looked at Lance."What are you talking about?Theres nothing thats involving starstruck here...."said Amaku still trying to hide his blushing face.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance smiled slightly. "Your red face tells me otherwise." He said calmly. "I don't love anymore. Attachment will only get me and the other person killed."

Satsui no Hado

"Thats a nice name."said Amaku with a smile.He then turned over to Blitz."Any idea on who Shocky Mcthunderbolts is?"he asked.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance looked at Resa, confused. "What? Did I say something wrong?" He always wanted to make good impressions on people, and right now he thought he was failing.

Satsui no Hado

Amaku turned around away from everyone."I would be a burden,so I guess I'll just go off and do what avengers do best...."Amaku said with a grin,he then jumped an incredibly tall height above a building.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance looked at Blitz. "Well, unless you have any better ideas, I say we follow the badass chick." He then walked to Resa's side, waiting to get going.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I second that notion!" he said with his usually bright smile. "Wouldn't want anything to happen you you all whilst you aren't in my care..." he said as he floated over to Resa.

Satsui no Hado

From on top of a building,Amaku sat down and started to think to himself."He called me demonic,I can't beileve it,do I really seem like a demon?"he asked himself.
Amaku then took out his daggers.And looked at their blades."Dear blood brother and dear blood sister,is this really how life for a magical creature goes,splattering each others guts out in the streets just for the entertainment of Satan himself?"Amaku continued.
The all of a sudden,several goblin like creatures appeared surrounding Amaku.Amaku didn't seem afraid at all,infact he grew a big grin on his face.
"If that is how life for beings like me is supposed to be,then I guess I'll just have to take advantage of it...."he said.
He then lunged at an entire group of them,he then started to slice them all one by one until every last one of them was dead.

OOC:As for info on who blood brother and blood sister are,they are the names of Amaku's daggers.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Blitzschnelles sighed then sat rubbed his head. "Where do all of these creatures come from?" he asked sounding rather confused. "They are nothing of my creation..."

Top Bottom