• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crimson Moon

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance walked back to his house, ignoring the two who were fighting each other. He sighed. "None of this makes sense... I look like a demon, sure, but I'm not even half-demon..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
As Blitzschelles watched them all from the stars, he smiled. His eyes lit up with excitement at the modern human world. Not visiting or even checking in for some time, the human world seemed new and fresh. With a movement of his hand he bolted down from the heavens, causing a short power outage.

"So this is it, the world of humans. I must make this 50 years count..." he said to himself quietly.

"I probably should update my wardrobe... it seems the warriors of old no longer exist" he commented just before seeing two people fighting. 'Then again... there still could be.' he thought to himself with a smile.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa took the demon down, pinning him to the ground. "Okay, third one tonight... What are you?"

"The Crimson Moon..." It chimed before it died. Resa looked up to see a man watching her, he wasn't there befor. She started walking towards him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance turned around as the bolt of lightning struck, seeing a man standing exactly where the bolt had hit. "Who are you?" Lance said. This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder... He thought.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Blitzschnelles completely ignored the man asking him his name and began approaching the girl who was walking towards him. Quickly he took her hand, and gently placed his lips on it. "My name is Blitzschnelles, and it is a pleasure to meet a woman such as you." he said rather confidently. Then turning towards the man he replied, "I believe i wasn't speaking soft enough for you not to hear me, correct?" he called politely with a bright smile.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance rolled his eyes. Another one of THOSE kind of people. "Yeah, I heard you. I'm Lance." He studied the man. "Why aren't you afraid of me? I'm half wolf, you know."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Why should I fear you?" he asked sounding innocent. "Wolves are actually a creation of my ancestors." he added, his smile still as bright as before.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance's eyes widened. "So... I'm the way I am because of your ancestors?" He sighed. "I'm part demon, too... And those other demons want my blood for... Something."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
A girl with a green sweater and an emotionless expression ran past Lance.Amaku ran after her with both daggers out and in his hands.
"I have hunted you and the others for so long,it will feel so great when I finally kill you!"he shouted at her.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Amaku finally caught up to her.He stabbed both daggers into the girls back.However,the girl didn't scream in pain.She didn't seem affected at all.She still seemed emotionless.She then fell to the ground bleeding and slowly died due to blood loss.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance shook his head. "That's not the problem. It's that strange stuff like this ALWAYS happens when I'm around. I'm tired of it."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance rolled his eyes and turned away. "Nope! Nuh-uh! I'm done! If all you guys want to be freaky, be my guest, but I'm not going to get involved in this."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"SERIUSLY are you afraid? look at you, are you afraid of yourself?· Moises asked Lance as he put a hand on his shoulder

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance looked Moises in the eye. "Yes, I'm afraid! When you have no powers, it's probably smart to be afraid in a situation like this. I look like a demon, but I'm not one myself. I have no power. You didn't see it, but I nearly DIED before. I can't regenerate from wounds, I'm not invincible, I'm not super strong... I'm nothing special."

Top Bottom