• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crimson Moon

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil of War;268313 said:
OOC:Can anyone help me find a way to introduce Amaku?

OOC: I dunno what to do. Maybe once the guys find something important. Or he could just be randomly introduced, like everyone else has been.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
From on top of a building,Amaku,the young hybrid of a chimera and human,gazed upon the beings below."Time begins just to eventually end...just like I have to end my vengence...."said Amaku.
He then smirked and jumped off the building,and then landed infront of Moises with cracks on ground from his landing.

OOC:Not a bad entrance huh?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance turned around, looking at the two newcomers and picking up a large branch to defend himself with. "If you two are gonna fight... Then I'll have no choice but to kill both of you."

Satsui no Hado

"Put those weapons away,anyone I so much as consider a threat....I'll kill them..."said Amaku taking out his daggers.

Satsui no Hado

Amaku put away his weapons and laughed."Where my manners,I haven't introduced myself,my name is Amaku Ameratsu."he said as he bowed.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at the new comer. "Havent seen her." she replied. "Sorry." She looked back at Lance then said: "Im gonna head back to place."

Satsui no Hado

"If you ever see some girl with a green sweater and an eagle tatoo on her back,please notify me...."said Amaku as he gave Lance a paper with a phone number.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Character Bio:

Name: Blitzschnelles
Nickname: Sparky
Race: Spirit of Lightning

Bio: One of the few elemental spirits left in the world, Blitzschnelles belongs to a tribe of lightning spirits. Commonly worshipped in medieval Germany, The Lightning Spirit Tribe watched over the most brutal of warriors. Often rewarding them, after defeating their enemies, with a fragment of lightning. Allowing only a select few of the most powerful warriors to become their vizier knights.

Though Blitzschnelles' life has spanned over several centuries, he is rather young compared to the others. He is a bit brash, and somewhat childish; though those that know him well can say that he is the kindest Lightning Spirit you will ever meet.

Often being called "Sparky" by the elders, he took the nickname with pride. Although recently, he has grown tired of the heavens and wished to give his immortality to find a human woman to grow old with. The elders declined, but gave him the short period of 50 years to take on a human form and start a family.

Appearance: His hair, in human form, shines a brilliant blonde color. He wears the tribal clothing of the brutal warriors who once worshipped his kind: Silver plate armor, a plate skirt, along with gauntlets and grieves that resemble claws.

Personality: Caring, and Passionate about protecting humans. He is rather shy and has from time to time even fallen in love with human women, though realizing they could never be he watched them from afar and made sure that they lived happy lives.

Abilities: Blitzshcnelles IS lightning itself, thus having a vast degree of control over lightning and electricity. HIs body is basically a container for electrical currents that can be released at will. Physical contact can result in electrocution if he wishes. He is an immortal, but in his human form his powers and immortality are widely limited. He, even in this state is a force to be reckoned with.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Welcome abored! :3

BIC: Resa started down the street towards her place. She was trying to place the pieces together of what's been going on the last few night. "I don't get it," she sighed.

Top Bottom