• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crimson Moon

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance looked at Blitz. "Sometimes, unexplainable stuff happens. You need to learn to go with the flow and take everything in stride." He thought for a moment. "Which is more than what I've been doing... Can you give me a weapon? With no weapon I can't fight, but give me a sword or something and I can really ruin a bad guy's day."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Blitzschnelles nodded and plucked a hair from his head, then handed it to Lance. "From my own body I give you the mighty hammer of lightning, "Mjolnir". Blitz said as the small hair turned into a large battle hammer, that surged with currents of electricity. "Though know this: if you use it with any foul intentions whatsoever, it will become un-wieldable." he said with a grin.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Sounds good enough to me. I'm not a bad guy anyway." He said, taking the hammer. "This will be used for smashing in demon's skulls. Nothing more."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Even the purest of hearts can become tainted by bloodlust my friend..." Blitz said with a hearty-tone. "Such is the curse of mortality. Hopefully I do not succumb to it, believe it or not today is the first day I have experienced anger." he added waving to him as he left for battle.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Friends?" he asked with a smirk. "You truly wish to be friends with me?" he said chuckling a bit. "Alright, friend, we will stick together."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance smiled. "Thanks. I need a friend. Never had one in my entire life. Lemme tell ya, 17 years with no friends is really lonely..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"You're so young, yet you know what it is to be lonesome. Loneliness has been presented upon my kind for so long. Even before your ancestors, and before myself." he said patting Lance on the back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance looked at Blitz and smiled, then his expression turned more melancholy. "It feels odd talking to someone for so long. Would you believe that people run from me, scared out of their mind, just because of the way I look?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Humans are naive, unaware that they are not the only creations that are special. They fear what they do not understand my friend, that fear turns into hate." Blitz explained with a more serious tone. "Thus comes their endless and inevitable cycle of war."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance nodded. "All too true. I was almost killed once because I got my hood ripped off and a bunch of people saw me. Next thing I knew, there were bullets flying past my head."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
"As far as I know,humans are just naturally scared of someone stronger than them."said a voice behind everyone.It turned out to be Amaku."Sorry for following,its just that...every rooftop I jumped on top of and then I looked over the edge,I saw you guys...and then I overheard on how misunderstood you guys were...I just couldn't resist."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance sighed. "That's the problem. I'm no stronger than an ordinary human. If I get a bullet to the head, I'm dead. If I get stabbed through the heart, I'm gone. That's the problem with being only one eighth demon..." He looked at his clawed hands. "You look scary as hell, and you can't do crap about it."

Satsui no Hado

"I know,but I hate humans for what they have done to me so I don't give a damn on what they think of me,much less if they care on how I look...."Amaku said with a glare.

Satsui no Hado

"This human form is nothing for me to happy about,it is a reminder that my human mother abandoned me when I was just an infant,she abandoned me like some bastard child..."said Amaku.
"Be proud of who you are,don't try to be proud by becoming something others wan't you to be...."Amaku continued.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just want someone to love and be loved by in return... Lance thought, but he didn't let those feelings intrude upon his words.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Blitz put his arms out n front of them both to stop them from walking any further. For a rather large demon was approaching with them being distracted from the conversation. "Perhaps, now, you will see why I do not do combat with mortals..." he said as his entire body was encased with a shield of electricity. The demon swung a fist at him, only hurting itself by touching the shield. Then in the blink of an eye, he turned himself into a lightning bolt form and shot through the demon's body and ended up behind it. With a smirk he turned around and winked the the two of them, and repeatedly ran his bolt form through the demon. Quickly landing and re-bolting through it from all directions, until he was back where he was standing, next to his group. Blitz clutched the monster's heart in his left hand and with a soft sigh, crushed it's heart. Though before it's body withered away he said a prayer for the soul, thus cleansing it.

Top Bottom