• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crimson Moon

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
We belong to the night... We belong to Darkness.... We belong to our Master... But yet, we belong to no one... We can smel you near-by... And you smell wonderful... That percious,warm wine that slinks beneath your skin... We need to bring him back
Please follow us, down this allyway, to the Graveyard, where the Crimson Moon sings a deathly song to the Crimson Blade....

Lance is out when a Myth of Old Age is about to be unleashed, and he only thing that stands between him and the old Myth is, Resa Moon, defending his sorry butt from demons that wante everyone's blood.

But when a few other hero's appears, and they are attacked too. They want answers..

So, a thousand year old myth.... Yeah, can it be real?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance walked casually, hands in his pockets and a hood over his face. He glanced around at the buildings surrounding him. A bakery, a bank, and a fast-food restaurant, with some woods bordering them on the other side. He cut through an alleyway towards the woods, and stopped abruptly as he heard a strange clanking noise behind him. He turned to look and saw three demons, skeletons in metal cages wielding huge cleavers. He didn't look again, he took off running into the woods, but was tripped by a small root. He fell face first into the dirt, putting a couple gashes in his face, but his hood miraculously stayed on. One of the demons, closer than Lance had thought, lashed out at him and nearly took his head off, but it only succeeded in tearing off his hood, revealing his wolf-like face. He gasped and got back up, trying to run, but one of the demon's grabbed his legs. He was about to scream for help, but decided against it. People would know his secret then. He clenched his eyes shut and stopped struggling as he accepted his fate.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa Moon turned the corner to see... Demons on a demon? This was new. "HEY!" She yelled as she kicked one of them off, the demon flew half away across the allyway.

The Battle took longer then it usually did, but, Resa noticed, that these were alot stronger demons. But, once the battle was over, she looked at the demon still on the ground. She pointed her sword down at his throat. "Who are you?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance gulped. "Whoa, whoa lady... I... I'm Lance." He said sheepishly. "Th-those things were after me. How did you kill them so fast?"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is this a RP? I'm confused. Sorry for butting in, just wanted to ask. Also...the title reminded me of something bad. >.< But I probably got the titles mixed up anyway. It might have been Blue Moon...
Anyway. Sorry. Just wanted to know what's up with this thread? Are others allowed to join in? I'll come edit my post.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;266953 said:
Is this a RP? I'm confused. Sorry for butting in, just wanted to ask. Also...the title reminded me of something bad. >.< But I probably got the titles mixed up anyway. It might have been Blue Moon...
Anyway. Sorry. Just wanted to know what's up with this thread? Are others allowed to join in? I'll come edit my post.

Public RP. Any heroes that join tie in with the plot, as their blood is needed for the resurrection of "Crimson Blade", an ancient superweapon capable of destroying heaven, hell, and the human world at the blink of an eye.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"I'm a Demon Hunter." She replied, looking down at him. "Lance, eh? Okay, then 'Lance'... Who are you?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I am a teenager that was forced into a life of cruel fate. I mean, look at me." He said, lifting his arms and then letting them flop back to his sides. "I was just trying to get some food and those guys showed up, chasing me."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa pulled her sword back, then helped him up. "Sorry 'bout that. I am Resa Moon." She smied. "I hope I didn't hurt you."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance smiled. "Not too badly. I just fell on my tailbone, but that'll be fine in a bit."

OOC: Sorry for leaving this hanging for so long. I didn't even realize it was my turn. >_<

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC:
Name:Moises.
Description: Short blonde hair, white skin, red eyes, wears a black shirt with sleeves that reachs his wrists with gold trim, black pants, black shoes he uses now a white undershirt to resemble his new powers.
Weapom: A rapier, a scythe, a pair of Katanas.
Powers: He is possesed by a demonic god, but he can control his powers to a certain degree, he suffers a strange curse, he doesnt feels pain, but the longest a fight is his body starts to open wounds and let out a black ichourus liquid, though the longest the fight he gains acess to more powers.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"So..." Lance said, glancing around. "Would you like to come home with me? Our house is blessed. No demons can set foot there. My mother is a strong holy practitioner. Basically, a mage."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Course you can, DoW.

Lance smiled. "Whatever you say. Me, I can't defend myself worth crap without a weapon."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance rolled his eyes. "Whatever. If I had gotten a weapon, they would've died so fast the devil's head would spin."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Characters name:Amaku Ameratsu
Nickname:"The Devil With A Cap"
Race:Chimera and human.
Powers/Weapons:Capable of super strength,has two demonic daggers,has super agility and has incredibly strong skin.
Personality:Unpredictible,neither good or evil,only helps if hes paid,despises humans.
Description:Wears red jack with a black devil guitar t-shirt,wears a cap backwards,has red hair,wears slacks,wears shoes with skull buckles,has only the powers of a chimera(looks nothing like one),wears brass knuckles and has tan skin.
Bio:Was the youngest member of a chimera clan,he never knew his mother...he only knew his father.However,his father and the other members of the clan were killed by humans.Amaku was one of the only survivors of the attack.To that day,he swore to himself that he would hunt down every last human that killed his tribe and kill them all.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises taked a demon by both arms, pulled and leaved himself to fall, he put his feet in the demon chess and threw it, the demon flyed right behind Lancce, and Moises shooted at him with his Magnum revolver.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;268310 said:
Moises taked a demon by both arms, pulled and leaved himself to fall, he put his feet in the demon chess and threw it, the demon flyed right behind Lancce, and Moises shooted at him with his Magnum revolver.

OOC: All the demons were dead at this point, TCD. But I'll let it slide.

Top Bottom