• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your least favourite thing about your favourite DMC?

Sunaka Marién

So why Angels don't have vessels like demons? Makes no sense to me.
And those slow-mos don't make sense either.
Oh we don't know if they have vessels or not. Maybe they do but there are simply much less of them than there are demons, so we didn't run into any of them. Maybe they just prefer to not make themslefes known and stay hidden.
Might also be possible that they aren't allowed to have vessels by whoever might be their ruler, resulting in them becoming outcasts like Eva should they break that rule.

Dunno, but I never had a problem with those slow-mos, they always kinda made sense to me :/ Imagine it like throwing a stone into water, and how the waves caused by it diffuse. Whenever those waves hit a turning point, a disruption is being caused, creating a Rift, sucking Dante into Limbo and making it seems as if time slowed down.
idk that's how I always explained it to myself ._.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Oh we don't know if they have vessels or not. Maybe they do but there are simply much less of them than there are demons, so we didn't run into any of them. Maybe they just prefer to not make themslefes known and stay hidden.
Might also be possible that they aren't allowed to have vessels by whoever might be their ruler, resulting in them becoming outcasts like Eva should they break that rule.

Dunno, but I never had a problem with those slow-mos, they always kinda made sense to me :/ Imagine it like throwing a stone into water, and how the waves caused by it diffuse. Whenever those waves hit a turning point, a disruption is being caused, creating a Rift, sucking Dante into Limbo and making it seems as if time slowed down.
idk that's how I always explained it to myself ._.

But if Angels want to defeat Demons, why would they hide? They'll never win that way. Still nonsense to me.
I like your explanation for the slow-mos, actually. Too bad we'll never know if you're right. I wish they explained it in the game somehow...

Sunaka Marién

But if Angels want to defeat Demons, why would they hide? They'll never win that way. Still nonsense to me.
I like your explanation for the slow-mos, actually. Too bad we'll never know if you're right. I wish they explained it in the game somehow...
Well, I'm no story writer, so I can't really come up with a very good reason as to why exactly the angels would hide except for them either preparing some kind of grand plan or them not wanting to fight on earth to avoid damage to humans.

They probably thought that we'd just figure it out on our own... or maybe that nobody would actually think about it :p

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
I couldn't find any other word to explain Mundus' flamboyant ball-jiggling 'oh look I'm that Psy slob' move.

Oh wait. I just did.

In all seriousness, I think plotholes were bad wording. Lack of explanation, perhaps? I mean, I get it. Not everything about a fictional universe should be explained in details, but these points could have been easily solved in one sentence for each. Vergil seemed to be the narrator during the game, so he could have answered most of these questions.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I couldn't find any other word to explain Mundus' flamboyant ball-jiggling 'oh look I'm that Psy slob' move.

Oh wait. I just did.

In all seriousness, I think plotholes were bad wording. Lack of explanation, perhaps? I mean, I get it. Not everything about a fictional universe should be explained in details, but these points could have been easily solved in one sentence for each. Vergil seemed to be the narrator during the game, so he could have answered most of these questions.

I'd like Vergil to narrate every game.

Ever. Not just in DMC.

Top Bottom