• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your least favourite thing about your favourite DMC?

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
And, your favourite thing about your least favourite DMC?

I thought platforming up the cubes in DMC3 was a pain in the ass.

And Dante's "here's your crown" line in DMC2 was pretty awesome.

Meg

My least favorite thing about DMC3 is.....hmm. Getting kissed by Nevan is always terrible.

And my favorite thing about DMC2 is probably Dante's mega devil trigger. That thing is insane.....ly cheap. And I don't care. I love it.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
DMC: 3 mission 15 the level when you have to find three Orihalcon Fragments to fix the elevator
the whole mission is just padding because 20 missions sounds allot better then 19

DmC: i really like to kick guy in the face with the demon pull

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Distortion is only a power up for dri etc but exceed unlocks new animations for the moves which is different
Different animations, sure -- but the general principle is still the same (reverse royalguard -- royalstrike?) and I still like Dante's distortion more.

Not to mention, I was really only talking about "ex-act" and not all of the "exceed techniques".

There's one more thing: This is just my opinion, but I believe that the exceed techniques (outside of ex-act) are largely unnecessary because:

1) I almost never play as Nero.

2) When I do, I put everything I can to master ex-act and leave the rest of his moves alone.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Everybody is different sure

i like to jc using ex excalibur mixed with nero's inertia it is fun and so ixmax actand level 3 exceed moves

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Since I entered the franchise with DMC4, it's become my favourite. I still have it installed and play from time to time.

My least favourite things would be;

- Nero's missions. After I learnt to handle Dante's gameplay, Nero's gameplay was reduced to nothing more than a chore.
- Backtracking.

That's it.

KRSkull

Least favourite thing about my favourite DMC The Rotating tower in DMC 3

Favourite thing about my least favourite DMC Kat

Top Bottom