• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your God has come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
ESURA IS BACK!!

I was studying for my Senior's midterm as well as watching animes and hentais. Oh, and I bought Condemned 2 Bloodshot and was playin with it and myself religiously. I'm currently watching Rosario + Vampire Capu2, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Angel Heart (finished it but I listed it anyway), Soul Eater, and Naruto Shippuuden. The hentais I watched were Bible Black: The New Testament, Discipline, and Taboo Charming Mother. Oh, and Condemned 2 is like the best action/horror/thriller game this gen thus far.

Anywho, Esura is back! BOW DOWN TO ME!!!

CAN YOU DIG IT!?!?!?

Esura

Sparda™;148139 said:
....And lots of years of experience ahead of you, but let's just drop this...:lol:

WELCOME!:p

Alot of years of experience? WTF!? You just looove talking out of your ass :lol:

You know what, I missed your sly, smart ass comments while I was gone. :lol: :lol:

Anywho, thank you guys for the warm welcome! Now everyone watch To Aru Majutsu no Index NAO!

Esura

shadow master;148144 said:
i dont know u . u dont know me

welcome back

How the hell you dont know me? I know you (seriously).
Damn, so I'm easily forgotten now huh? :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I hadn't noticed you were even gone, well that was probably cuz i wasn't here either....
but welcome back my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom