• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favourite episode

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since there's only 12 episodes, there are only so many episodes you can class as your absolute favourite.
So, here we go.
Which episode do you feel was the best in the series, and why?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL. Mine was mission 7 - the wish episode. Dante's tactics are just mind-blowingly brilliant and stupid all in one. Plus, he is AWESOME when he's mad. Mmm-mmm :p

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
darth_angelo45;188370 said:
Trish vs Lady for sure.
so episode 4- Rolling Thunder

Rolling Thunder is my favorite too. But think after that one I think I like the very first episode...i watch that episode and i think 'how old is Patty? Like 12...I seriously doubt she's really started dating yet...but still I love how she's so cheeky with Dante...lol

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, all the episodes have their good points, I guess. I liked the first one too (I think) Where Dante saves Patty from the demon impersonating her mom on the stage, and the prop falls down and Dante kicks some serious demon butt. *cheers* that was such a good part :)
I'm not too happy with Lady vs Trish (4th). I was pretty disappointed when it turned out Trish abandoned Dante. I know, I know, she couldn't stand his habits, etc, but still. SHAME!! :( Like he hasn't lost just about everyone close to him. I don't care if he's the most annoying chauvinist of a pig alive. He's DANTE.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
clairavance;188693 said:
I was pretty disappointed when it turned out Trish abandoned Dante. I know, I know, she couldn't stand his habits, etc, but still. SHAME!! :( Like he hasn't lost just about everyone close to him. I don't care if he's the most annoying chauvinist of a pig alive. He's DANTE.

I know! Dante is the ONE male chauvinist pig that you just have to make an exception for! If I were Trish, I'd just be like, "Take down them girly posters, Dante!" and leave it at that. I wouldn't leave the poor guy! That part of the anime was just an excuse to have Lady and Trish meet in a very violent way, I'm sure of it. But, still, I don't like that Trish decided to strike out on her own for really no good reason...

Anyway, my favorite episode is #3, "Not Love." I just like how we get to see a demon and a human fall in love, ala Sparda and Eva. Makes me feel like their relationship was sort of like theirs. And, then Dante was HAPPY and SMILING by the end when he received their engagement photo! I thought that was really interesting.

Guess I like some other ones, too, like the last one when he asks Patty if she knows any other man as handsome as he is, and then he says, "the answer is no, by the way." That's in the English dub. Then, she shakes her head like "No." LOL! Of course you don't, Patty, because he's freakin' DANTE!!:p

On another note, I really, really hated episode 2 with the motorcycle demon. Just plain sucked...:huh:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cat;188742 said:
On another note, I really, really hated episode 2 with the motorcycle demon. Just plain sucked...:huh:

Yeah, that one was verging on boring, demon and all. The only thing funny about it was Dante's attitude toward people (ROFL) I feel like that too sometimes ;)

Cat

Vergil-ologist
clairavance;188760 said:
Yeah, that one was verging on boring, demon and all. The only thing funny about it was Dante's attitude toward people (ROFL) I feel like that too sometimes ;)

Oh, you mean when Dante said that humans are even harder to deal with than demons? Yeah, I feel like that too, sometimes. But, I can see where Dante's coming from in saying that because he can KILL demons. He can't just kill humans when they bother him...>_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
NotSoAwesomeFaise;202272 said:
^ It won't get messed up. I was just saying my favorite episode ._. I didn't know that was a bad thing to do.

LOL, it's not bad. Which episode was that? I don't remember that one :( I wanna see it! :D

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
NotSoAwesomeFaise;202272 said:
^ It won't get messed up. I was just saying my favorite episode ._. I didn't know that was a bad thing to do.
not the episode. your comment afterword was what could have led to a messed up disscussion

Top Bottom