• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favourite boss(es)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
VirAlkiNG;87051 said:
Fighting Dante and Credo in Bloody Palace mode while playing as Dante.
Huh, this hasn't happend to me... I sure havn't come so far in BP.

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
Out of all of them, definitely Credo. I just found the design more original and far more appealing. Plus I actually found him harder than the rest xD I wasn't to wowed by Agnus(found him to be an entertaining character, just not that entertaining of a boss) or Echidna(sp?)

Keaton

Premium
Tony_Redgrave;86150 said:
You can say that, he's the last person you fight on Bloody Palace. Level 100 or 101 I think.:p

101 and Fighting Dante is a great battle...hard as nails...but hey, thats what its there for! :D

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
that is cool i got to try that sometime if only these kids that vist didnt delete my DMC 4 data i wouldnt have to start over to get it all back.
Damn those kids!!

Devilishly Zane

My favorite boss is Credo in regards to storyline. As for pure gamplay, I'd have to say Berial. Not the hardest boss, but he'll give you a good run for your money.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
In DMC 4, Dante because of the swordfight.

But my fave boss has to be Nelo Angelo frum DMC1 for the same reason.

The sword is the warriors true weapon...........:D

evilweevle

DevilHunter177;89443 said:
.... Ik no this iz the dmc4 forum but out of all the dmc's i would have to say fighting vergil was my favorite!!!

yup vergil was awesome the last fight when he keeps doing his telport move is excenlland surely one of the best DMC bposses ever

Green Hat

It was most fun Killing Sanctus on mission 11 and 20 because it was SO MUCH FUN to see Nero in DT and buster him and The She-Viper (Echidna) all 3 times, esp. becoz of the way she helplessly shrieked. The frogs wer a bit annoyig. Agnus was cheap because he took away your health. Probably the most annoying boss was the Savior.......very tiresome batle, and not fun at all. Jumping about was irritating and the faults made it worse...

The best boss was probably Credo because the fight had a real epic feel to it, with the while round arena and everything. Dante was difficult to kill, but I really don't see him as a boss in this one.

Top Bottom