• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favourite boss(es)

evilweevle

Just would like to know what your fave bosses are in the game, and which character and techniques you use to beat them.

personally mine are both echidna, and Credo (playing as nero) i know theres a lot more skill to using Dante but i just love the buster animations so damn much, especially smashing credos face in repeatedly, or throwing his spear right back at him with a perfectly timed buster. managing to stop echinda in her tracks when she charges at you is immensly satisfying as well!

also the buster animation when you fight Angelo Agnus is freakin sweet as well.

I loved the final fight against Vergil as well in DMC3, i only ever got to him on hard but it was so damn satisfying it was like an endurance test (which is what boss battles should be like, not any of this one hit if you hit him in a certain place bull****.)

aka958

Don't trust people
Echidna and Credo... first it was only Credo but later i kicked echidna with no damage in all difficulties ( :) happy me :) ) then it was both... with Nero ofc... Dante have many skills but he don't meet so many bosses and it feels like echidna isn't a boss created to suit his fighting

Keaton

Premium
^As above, Max Act reallly helps you KO them quick!

But I love fighting Echi as Dante, Lucifer and Pandora are awesome!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hmm. My favorite has to be Dante. I don't even get annoyed when he beats me some times. (Though he hasn't been able to do it since I defeated him in Dante Must Die mode).

And I enjoyed fighting against him not only by using Nero but with Dante as well (Bloody Palace).

Other than that I probably like Credo. The fight against him reminded me of Vergil/Nelo Angelo, though he was kinda easy compared with them.

The savior is fun as well. The only annoying part is when he hasn't a lifebar and you have to break these blue thingies on his body. I remember having a few problems with that before I defeated him in Dante Must Die.

The other bosses are kinda lame. The only nice thing about them are Nero's Devil Bringer moves against them and some funny things you can do to them with Dante's multiple weapons and styles. They are not annoying though. Devil May Cry 3 had some annoying bosses.

Of course that's my opinion though.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Keaton;85779 said:
^As above, Max Act reallly helps you KO them quick!
But I love fighting Echi as Dante, Lucifer and Pandora are awesome!

Yeah no kidding. Max act absolutly destroys bael. It puts a hurtn on everyone else aswell. I play Nero most of the time. Dante's cool but there is something about exceed that i love. Favorite bosses are Berial and Echidna. I enjoy beating the snot out of Bael every now and again.^_^

Poopy X

The best artist.
I choose the old due, he is kind of cute.
It feel good to punch him and "Jack Pot" on him.(Sometimes it's over killed)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;85791 said:
And I enjoyed fighting against him not only by using Nero but with Dante as well (Bloody Palace).

OMG!!!!!! You get to fight Dante with Dante?!!! That's awsome!

...*Sigh* Too bad im too lazy to go do that myself, it's probably hard work to get to Dante.

I choose the old due, he is kind of cute.

??????...I guess I have no room to talk, I think William Birkin from RE0 is cute. But old fart is, well, OLD! XD

Poopy X

The best artist.
Yeah, you know what?
He use SK-2 every day to keep his skin shine.
However it seem like he bought it from some second-hand store.
All right, back to the track.
I like him, it because the fighting scene is cool.
And when you bust him at the second part you can hear the best killing words, "Jack Pot" !!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Um, what are you talking about? What's SK-2? And yeah, Nero totaly stole that line, he doesn't deserve to use it. >_> They could of at least given him his own line.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;86094 said:
OMG!!!!!! You get to fight Dante with Dante?!!! That's awsome!

it's probably hard work to get to Dante.

You can say that, he's the last person you fight on Bloody Palace. Level 100 or 101 I think.:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Level 100? Yeah, id definately be too lazy to reach that. Im surprized I endured RE4's Mercenaries enough to unlock Krauser and Wesker.

Sir Psycho No 6

Poopy X;86096 said:
Yeah, you know what?
He use SK-2 every day to keep his skin shine.
However it seem like he bought it from some second-hand store.
All right, back to the track.
I like him, it because the fighting scene is cool.
And when you bust him at the second part you can hear the best killing words, "Jack Pot" !!

Best line Nero says to him in my opinion is "Prey for help Saviour; you're gonna need it!".

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I like the fight with the old guy (1st), mostly for the lines Nero says when you use Devil Buster :p.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mine is Demon Angel Credo^^ Her is so cool. The way he speaks: '' Die demon" ah.. good.

evilweevle

actually this is a good place to ask this Q. does anybody know any conditions where you can do an instant buster move against bael and berial (kinda like the one you get for stopping echidnas flying charge or sanctus sword thrust at the end of the game)

i havent found them yet just thought there must be one as there is one for the other bosses it seems.

thanx!

Strifer;86944 said:
Mine is Demon Angel Credo^^ Her is so cool. The way he speaks: '' Die demon" ah.. good.

'I WONT LET YOU GO!'
class

Top Bottom