• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Favorite Fictional Couple

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Whether it be from movies, video games, comic books, etc. What two characters make your favorite couple in fiction? Try and narrow it down to one.

My favorite couple would have to be Gomez and Morticia from The Addams Family.
open-grave.jpg

They are practically the perfect couple. They have so much passion in their relationship, and are absolutely crazy for each other. Honestly, this is the kind of relationship you should hope to have one day. Without a doubt, my favorite fictional pairing.

b50bf8fd6179678ba3c714fe1b2924a8.jpg

So what's yours? Comment below, let me know!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was a fan of Rory and Amy from Dr.Who.

i liked Peggy and Steve and thought it was the best romance the MCU had.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
wFAR3vU.gif

Back before the Internet made it creepy as all hell, this was the most adorable couple I had encountered.

berto

I Saw the Devil
There is this really low key comedy from the director of the Men In Black and Addams Family movies called Big Trouble. It's a funny good time that didn't have much of an impact but the main couple really had good chemistry and made me laugh. Tim Allen and Rene Russo were a genuinely fun couple and I wish the movie had been more successful but it just doesn't have much broad appeal.
maxresdefault.jpg

Ren and Nana of the manga Nana is the only couple I have ever actively rooted for. Their story is great and I had a genuine attachment to these two.
Nana-and-Ren-nana-18742621-600-386.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
For me, it's gotta be Koyomi and Hitagi from the Monogatari series. You know it was a fateful meeting when the girl slips on a banana peel and falls down a flight of stairs into his arms. They're such a cute couple.

200_s.gif

Koyomi-Araragi-and-Hitagi-Senjougahara.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
I almost didn't include these ones because it's very much cheating to have not made up your mind on the matter.

While most people hated Shinji I got in to Eva at a time where I had to care for kids that were his age so I always felt bad for the kid rather than getting angry that he wasn't a bad ass like every other anime fan to walk the Earth, but when it came to coupling I always saw a charm to every possible romantic interest so I never chose or picked one specific character.

So... all 3.

rei_and_shinji_by_shichou.jpg

latest

Kaworu-and-Shinji-nagisa-kaworu-12860375-500-667.jpg

Top Bottom