• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You Want Konami to Make Games? Tell them.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't care about Konami anymore. For a game company to cancel probably one of the biggest cash cows ever (P.T.) reduce, not one but TWO, of there big gaming names to panchiko machines, release one last game of a popular series while taking off the original creator's own name, AND treat their workers like sweat shop slaves instead of people, I don't know why I should give a single piece of my time to these shameless bastards anymore.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i was seriously not expecting to see Goemon on the list
what i would give for new Impact Fights

seriously for those of you who have not played Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
your missing out on this crazy game
Impact is my favorite robot of all time
DASH DASH DASH

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
If you want games like Castlevania, Zone of the Enders, or Suikoden to continue. Or if you found yourself full of doubt in this whole "Konami-Goes-Mobile" Hysteria and do0m-saying, then fill out the survey

Can already see them being turned into panchiko machines this second. Vote on the next machine you want to see. :woot:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Can already see them being turned into panchiko machines this second. Vote on the next machine you want to see. :woot:
Screw Pachinko. I want my Silent Hill and Suikoden trading cards. Konami makes plenty of those...and they blow the pachinko machines out of the water.

Top Bottom