• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know your addicted to DMC when..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koemi

half-breed
you know you're addicted when
- you start loathing games that won't allow you to taunt your opponents and rubbing people the wrong way
- when someone's trying to attack you you did a royal guard; similar scenario when happens on a plane, you did a midair royal guard
- start wearing black tight tee (or leather vest) and a red (or blue) coat regardless of the temperature outside

Janny

Dines with dementia
Sicktress;107997 said:
Guilty of:
Wanting to name your future children Dante
I'm pretty sure all of us have thought about it at a point :D

A few that apply to me...
You know your addicted to DMC when:
- the DMC OST is playing all day long in your headphones
- the DMC game desktop icons are set proudly above the others
- hearing any kind of metal gives you a weird impulsion to go play DMC
- you find yourself muttering quotes from the game because you think they sound cool in any situation (and they do, dammit!)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
argees and i am so gulity of that

you get refered to by your friends as DMC Girl/Boy-GUlity The guy at one of the video game stores i go to calls me DMC girl

DarkWitch616

Darkness Awaits Thee
You go to sleep at night, pray for the safety of your fav. character, and then dream in DMC mode. (Actually, I'm NOT guilty of this one...but Trish67 IS!)

koibito

if you watch the scene in metal gear solid when snake looks up and shouts "meryl" then in ur mind change the words too "i shoulda been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiight!!!!!!" *guilty*

also if you tell ppl that you shoulda been the one to fill their dark soul with light *guilty*

Devilishly Zane

slapsus;108162 said:
that's a good one :lol: =))
Your addicted when
-you buy a weapon and name it
-Beat someone up and try to use their soul as a weapon
-try to efficiently dual-wield handguns and wonder why you run out of bullets

koibito

when you customize two m1911 airsoft pistols to look exactly like luce and ombra and treat then like their the real thing *guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom