• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know your addicted to DMC when..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilishly Zane

or....
-Start looking for the nearest Sword Shop and/or Gun Shop
-Think about getting you arm tattooed in Devil Bringer colors

I thought these would be some nice additions to the list Janny & Koemi started

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Janny;107594 said:
You know you're addicted to DMC when...
- you learn the narrative opening of DMC3 by heart
- you spend half a day searching for a high resolution wallpaper of some character (I need to see the skin texture on Dante's face, dammit!)
- the DMC4 trailer is on an eternal loop on your cellphone *guilty*
- you watch the Bleach dub, but think that Ichigo's voice doesn't suit him, it belongs only to Nero!
- you've thought of dying your hair silver...

That's about all I've got at the moment.

-Learn DMC 3 opening narrative - Done it.
-Spend half a day looking for high res wallpaper of a character - Done it, and successfuly.
-DMC 4 trailer on eternal loop - Not done, but working on it.
-Bleach dub - Haven't even considered that.
-Thought of dying your hair silver - I HAVE done at one point. :lol:

Just thought I needed to address that, so I suppose I'm addicted to DMC! ^_^

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
You know you're addicted when:

- You have DMC4 cut scenes in your mp3 player. The Lucifer scene has gotten me through many a boring moment %D

- You are on ebay many times a day looking for naughty DantexNero doujinshi you can actually afford >=D

- Your livejournal's (or whatever blogging thing you use) layout is DMC themed...and so are 75% out of the 112 icons you're using.

- You spend too much time looking at your own DMC layout cause it's got an excellent shot of Dante's torso to distract you.

- You spend $6 on an expired promo card that had free music downloads on it.....just cause it had Dante on it.......DON'T ASK.

- You giggle like an idiot whenever you hear the name Dante or Vergil. %D

koibito

you know your addicted to devil may cry when you've watched the play like scene in dmc4 20 times (guilty) just so you can memorize it (succeeded)

"it was my... assumption that those demons would prove.. far.. inferior in the face of your tactics"

"you summon and kill... summon and kill.. i fail to see the logic here... is... Sanity..... the price to pay.... for POWER?!"

"humans.... they are but stubborn and foolish...... it takes a journey into hell for them to accept their god..... a fact that... tickles irony's judgment"

"and your judgments interest me not.... for i am here.... to reclaim!... what is rightfully mine!......"

"YAMATO!..... that... is what.. you seek..... and that... is why.. i wait in your path!"

"you will fumble... in your oposition.. of my.. quest!.........
though to battle a being... with such grand delusion.... as you!.... a sweet.. fortune...."

*after killing him*

"and the rest... is silence..." *gunshot*

then recite it on here cuz its fin to say/type

Koemi

half-breed
koibito;107844 said:
you know your addicted to devil may cry when you've watched the play like scene in dmc4 20 times (guilty) just so you can memorize it (succeeded)

"it was my... assumption that those demons would prove.. far.. inferior in the face of your tactics"

"you summon and kill... summon and kill.. i fail to see the logic here... is... Sanity..... the price to pay.... for POWER?!"

"humans.... they are but stubborn and foolish...... it takes a journey into hell for them to accept their god..... a fact that... tickles irony's judgment"

"and your judgments interest me not.... for i am here.... to reclaim!... what is rightfully mine!......"

"YAMATO!..... that... is what.. you seek..... and that... is why.. i wait in your path!"

"you will fumble... in your oposition.. of my.. quest!.........
though to battle a being... with such grand delusion.... as you!.... a sweet.. fortune...."

*after killing him*

"and the rest... is silence..." *gunshot*

then recite it on here cuz its fin to say/type

a little correction: =]
"you will fumble... in your oposition.. of my.. quest!......... *Eboryshot*
Though I encourage! For an opportunity... to battle a being... of such grannddd delusion.... as you!....is a sweet.. fortune...."

done that :p at a point, i even time myself saying it with that soundtrack/BGM playing - well, DMC is all about timing, no? (royal guard, table hopper, Max-Ex...)

koibito

Koemi;107849 said:
a little correction: =]
"you will fumble... in your oposition.. of my.. quest!......... *Eboryshot*
Though I encourage! For an opportunity... to battle a being... of such grannddd delusion.... as you!....is a sweet.. fortune...."

done that :p at a point, i even time myself saying it with that soundtrack/BGM playing - well, DMC is all about timing, no? (royal guard, table hopper, Max-Ex...)

ah thank you, i thought that line missed something and i knew about the ebony shot i just was too lazy to put that one in but for some reason the second shot i wasnt xP lol thx though gotta remember that part

Koemi

half-breed
u're welcome - actually, the reason i remember that part was becoz i began memorizing backward. don't ask. ;) but guess we're the only one that memorized that though, koibito

koibito

Koemi;107861 said:
u're welcome - actually, the reason i remember that part was becoz i began memorizing backward. don't ask. ;) but guess we're the only one that memorized that though, koibito

lol i guess so im going to recite that at the anime con even though it will make no sence because im cosplaying sparda XD yeah hes my favorite character lol

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
Angel Valentine;107828 said:
You know you're addicted when:

- You have DMC4 cut scenes in your mp3 player. The Lucifer scene has gotten me through many a boring moment %D

- You are on ebay many times a day looking for naughty DantexNero doujinshi you can actually afford >=D

- Your livejournal's (or whatever blogging thing you use) layout is DMC themed...and so are 75% out of the 112 icons you're using.

- You spend too much time looking at your own DMC layout cause it's got an excellent shot of Dante's torso to distract you.

- You spend $6 on an expired promo card that had free music downloads on it.....just cause it had Dante on it.......DON'T ASK.

- You giggle like an idiot whenever you hear the name Dante or Vergil. %D

^^^giggle like an idiot...:D:lol::lol:

Saix

Devil's Advocate
- You shout "Swordmaster" or "Trickster" randomly in conversation...

- Attempt to grab items with Devil Bringer

wheeee

Janny

Dines with dementia
- you've tried to master Dante's special chair kick (but failed miserably...)
- you've practiced Vergil's Yamato katana moves in front of people (yikes!)
- you've taken interest in gothic stuff since DMC3

Y'know, I'd really love to meet someone that has mastered the chair kick. :)

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
-when you attempt(and succeed) to master all the moves with every weapon from all the games. I'm actually doing this for some reason....can nealry do Stinger!
-when you constantly have cutscenes from the game running through your head in technicolour and surroundsound.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Janny;107892 said:
- you've tried to master Dante's special chair kick (but failed miserably...)
- you've practiced Vergil's Yamato katana moves in front of people (yikes!)
- you've taken interest in gothic stuff since DMC3

Y'know, I'd really love to meet someone that has mastered the chair kick. :)

my ex has sorta mastered it, well part of it...sit on the chair, feet up on desk...

You roleplay DMC with your friends...(extremely gulity)
You cosplay as one of the characters for anime convention. (Gulity I was Trish at AB 08)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You know your addicted when you start wearing blue or red trench coats and walk around acting like the twins *luckily, I am NOT guilty of this :lol:*

offset

-when you're trying to "exceed" any melee weapon with a handle
-when you're trying to snatch some snacks from the top shelf without getting up *edit* whoops sorry Saix wrote ir already..
-when you think Dagon ( the frog-like demons) are invading when it starts snowing

koibito

wait you mean that snow doesnt mean a Dagon invasion?

lol if cosplaying means ur addicted say hello to sparda *points to me and shouts "this is SPARDA!" *silly pun* then kicks a random dmc hater into the pit of death* why was that guy here? oh well

you know your addicted when you reffer to yourself as "the dark knight sparda"

*actual scenario between my friend "quincy"*
"adam i will kill u w/ my quincy arrows" *i didnt give him food*

"your arrows do not affect the dark knight sparda!"
:3

Sicktress

Artist
Guilty of:

Wanting to name your future children Dante
Losing interest in games without having some kind of super power, with swords AND guns :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom