• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know your addicted to DMC when..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know you're addicted to DMC when you repeatedly try to perform attacks from the games and fail. >.>

Eien

Shotgun
You know you are obsessed when you seek out any cool merchandise they made for the game and when you don't find much you make your own.

dmcshirt.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Eien;267279 said:
You know you are obsessed when you seek out any cool merchandise they made for the game and when you don't find much you make your own.

dmcshirt.jpg

I. Would. KILL. For that T-shirt.

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
Oh wow. May I ask what did you use to make that shirt? I've been wanting to make some DMC stuff (they really do need more official DMC swag!) but I don't know of any decent iron on transfer thingies. Last ones I used started cracking peeling after the first few washes! D:

And uh, yeah this post is on topic, right? I mean you know you're addicted to DMC when you're asking other fans "how'd you make that DMC-related thing!?"

Eien

Shotgun
Thanks DreadnoughtDT. I am so glad you like it. If a fellow fan approves it means I did it right.

Kittn, there really aren't any good iron on transfer things. All the ones I've had too always crack after like 5 wearings. For this shirt I wanted something that would last, like a screen print. Since I don't have a screen printer I decided to paint my design on.
There is this really neat method you can do using wax paper. I made a big ol write up about it on my blog.

Basically it's print your design, trace it on wax paper, cut it out, iron it down, paint, rip paper off.

It's simple and makes for great results. Red Queen on the back was complicated and took a couple days to do, but it was worth it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know you're addicted when you dream you're playing DMC and Dante has these cool extra moves, and then wake up and realize it was just a dream and you wish it had been real.

Because then I could take Blitz down in three combos. That was one mean-as dream. In a good way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom