• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know your addicted to DMC when..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMayhem

You think that you can somehow turn into an devil form. I also think I can release my Devil Trigger. Any other suggestions?

Sparda™

Yeah, sure. I believe you can become a demon through Devil Trigger. You vergistar. Only you...:lol::lol:

Sparda™

I believe he has potential, but I don't wanna see in the news the death of a kid from trying to become a demon!:lol:

koibito

you know your addicted to dmc when you stab yourself to unlock your devil trigger

you know your addicted to dmc when you try to learn gunslinging just so you can perfect your sparda cosplay (*cough* me *cough*)

Sparda™

koibito;107412 said:
you know your addicted to dmc when you stab yourself to unlock your devil trigger

you know your addicted to dmc when you try to learn gunslinging just so you can perfect your sparda cosplay (*cough* me *cough*)

Dude! I have M1911 Colt pistols and I have trained with them. I don't do that kind of stuff, because I'd probably kill everybody...OK I didn't say this.:D

koibito

Dante Aseroth;107414 said:
Dude! I have M1911 Colt pistols and I have trained with them. I don't do that kind of stuff, because I'd probably kill everybody...OK I didn't say this.:D

ha! i have a m1911 colt the silver one (luce) im getting ombra soon and i can pretty much gunsling well with my right hand and a little on my left just both will be tricky (both are just airsoft btw lol) heh sparda's my favorite character im cosplaying him to the next con i go to i posted a thread about it i dont think its been aproved yet

Evil Nero

hmm .. can't say i'm that addicted really as I don't have any merchandise =]
I bet it would be fun to go as Nero but someover day than now.

Sparda™

I've been trained in different firearms - one of them including wielding dual pistols. You name It - Desert Eagles, different types of the genre 'hand cannon', .45, .50 caliber and .357 as well.^_^

Koemi

half-breed
lately I've been addicted to sarcasm, have an unexplainable inclination towards manipulating knives, darts and other sharp objects =]
wanna see me using my scalpels using both hands ?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well here is how i knew i was addicted to dmc...
my ex and started reciting the opening of dmc 1 at school.

Janny

Dines with dementia
You know you're addicted to DMC when...
- you learn the narrative opening of DMC3 by heart
- you spend half a day searching for a high resolution wallpaper of some character (I need to see the skin texture on Dante's face, dammit!)
- the DMC4 trailer is on an eternal loop on your cellphone *guilty*
- you watch the Bleach dub, but think that Ichigo's voice doesn't suit him, it belongs only to Nero!
- you've thought of dying your hair silver...

That's about all I've got at the moment.

Koemi

half-breed
or....
- start saying "jackpot" when you busted your opponents, be them your classmates, bosses, ex... whatever
- seriously thinking about naming your kids Dante or Vergil
- pondering what on earth is The Divine Comedy

will come up with more when i'm done with my work today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom