• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You Gotta Be Kidding Me : RE6 Demo Announced , Still No News On DmC !!!!!

Gbraga

I don't care as long as we get DmC in 2012, if they move it to 2013 then I'll be upset

Gaflima

Son of no one.
Well, look what Cristian Svensson the Corporate Officer and Senior Vice-President of Capcom said on Capcom forums, When asked when we can expect to see DmC: Devil May Cry again:
"There will be ongoing news and asset drops between now and release. Expect major ones around events (Captivate, E3, Comic-con, Gamescom, TGS, etc.)."

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
NT forum is a parallel universe to Devilmaycry.org forums.

:D

Please merge this with above post:

In NT forums tehre is :

1331Sawyer
Redgrave Tony

and....BadDemon

:confused:
Wait is there a Msrandomlulz *combs hair and brushes teeth , buys roses , and gets into a tuxedo*

mrrandomlulz

OK first i apologize in advanced for double posting but it appears my edit button is missing ( Don't you just hate glitches) , I just wanted to remind you guys (and this is according to various sources , including game informer ) that resident evil and Dead Rising are currently Capcom's 2 most successful franchises based on sales and reviews
which is probably why we get so much news on them so fast

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
OK first i apologize in advanced for double posting but it appears my edit button is missing ( Don't you just hate glitches) , I just wanted to remind you guys (and this is according to various sources , including game informer ) that resident evil and Dead Rising are currently Capcom's 2 most successful franchises based on sales and reviews
which is probably why we get so much news on them so fast
Angel removed the edit button for good reasons.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
anyone remember a game call The Last Guardian? I was so excited about it like 3 years ago, but now.... not so much

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
This really is not a surprise really.

Its obvious that Capcom's babies are Resident Evil and Street fighter.

Devil May Cry is something like a neglected step child of Capcom.

So its not surprise that Resident Evil 6 which is going to be their biggest release of the year is going to get a playable demo before DmC, despite the fact that it had been announced WAY before RE6.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon

So its not surprise that Resident Evil 6 which is going to be their biggest release of the year is going to get a playable demo before DmC, despite the fact that it had been announced WAY before RE6.
^^Thats so true
Im a resident evil fan myself, but it hardly has any replay value. There are just too many people around who love zombies.
Maybe they will release DMC5 after DmC, because their doing it with RE

mrrandomlulz

and mega man is the child going through that rebellious stage in all of our lives XD thats why legends 3 was cancelled
he refused to be in it because they wouldn't let him go on that date with samus

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
We don't need some SchoonerDT running around.

And yeah, lack of information = me wanting to tear my hair out...
If Capcom/Nt keeps holding off information from DmC supporters such as you and ChocolateGhost.

Then you guys will look like this in no time :D

homer.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If Capcom/Nt keeps holding off information from DmC supporters such as you and ChocolateGhost.

Then you guys will look like this in no time :D

homer.gif

Homer Simpson?! I'm only 17, man! XD I highly doubt I'll look like that by the time the game comes out. ;)

Top Bottom