• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You Gotta Be Kidding Me : RE6 Demo Announced , Still No News On DmC !!!!!

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
http://www.vg247.com/2012/01/31/dragons-dogma-out-late-may-360-version-gets-early-re6-demo/

you gotta be kidding me !!!

so let me get this straight , RE6 announced like 10 days ago and it's already has a release date , whole lot of info and even the demo has been dated , on the other hand DmC has been revealed for 17 months but we don't know anything about the game , we know nothing about characters , we don't know why the city wants Dante dead , we know nothing about his angelic side , and worst of all we don't know what quarter the game will come out let alone a release date and demo details

really capcom ? is that how you treat one of the biggest fanbase of yours ? this lack of info is capcom's fault and capcom's only !!! i don't blame NT for this cause Capcom has all rights of Devil May Cry franchise

the link that i posted above is a direct insult to all DMC and DmC Fans around the world

make no mistake i love RE franchise and i can't wait to get my hands on RE6 but it doesn't change the fact that this kind of marketing is an insult to all of Devil May Cry fans , i like what i see so far from DmC but due to the lack of info i'm beginning to lose my interest

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
NT forums.... ZZzz-_-zzZZ
*Nellaw B*

..weird

and The lack of info is killing me. It feels like i been talking about the same sh** over and over and over and voer and over....
But the lack of info is making me think something good could be coming. or something terrible. My guess is around the HD release, more info will come out.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
NT forums.... ZZzz-_-zzZZ
*Nellaw B*

..weird

and The lack of info is killing me. It feels like i been talking about the same sh** over and over and over and voer and over....
But the lack of info is making me think something good could be coming. or something terrible. My guess is around the HD release, more info will come out.
god i couldn't agree with you more. im starving from deprivation of info.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Nope i don't feel insulted.... i hope they're reconsidering a cancel on this one.
i hope not. and i don't believe capcom has the balls to do it. But NT will still get paid because i know there is a contract somewhere in there and a specific time and date for the game to be released and greedy capcom will most likely try to get something out of the game. Not just lose a lot of money

ImPoSsSibLe to CaTcH

i hope not. and i don't believe capcom has the balls to do it. But NT will still get paid because i know there is a contract somewhere in there and a specific time and date for the game to be released and greedy capcom will most likely try to get something out of the game. Not just lose a lot of money
I don't even know why i wrote it... if they had the balls to do it they would've done it a long time ago anyway i hope capcom really losses a lot of money.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I agree.This game was announced last last year and yet we still lack information about this reboot.
Seriously!2 years of developing a game?OMG NT.

ZeroLove

I agree.This game was announced last last year and yet we still lack information about this reboot.
Seriously!2 years of developing a game?OMG NT.

2 years are nothing when developing a game. Try 4 years or 6 years. That's how long some of the greatest games out there have taken from idea to release date.

Top Bottom