• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Y'know what? I can't accept this.

Kaim Argonar

Kamiya exploding on people reminds me of one of those scenes where a innocent character appears at wrong time and completely clueless of whats going to happen.
Lol as a Smash fan, I find this actually kind of hilarous xD He doesn't care for the game and he really gets annoyed when people jump on his page to ask the same questions about it over and over. He really lost his temper there, and it was childish... but funny. It kind of reminded me of when my brother and I were children. He would be like "Stop annoying me already!" I remember one time he had me help him to fix his car. He told me to get behind the wheel and crank it until it started up while he looks at the engine. I was like 8 and he was 17. I kept asking him questions about his car and what would happen if I did something wrong. He go ****ed and sent me back into the house after a few good words.

Personally I want to read more of this guys tweets. I don't have cable so this could be a reasonable substitute.

IncarnatedDemon

He said Smash IDIOTS, not Smash FANS.
So it's not like he said "F OFF Smash FANS!".

Smash IDIOTS refering to people annoying him with same question that he has answered many times.

He got alot of same questions to be honest.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Smash IDIOTS refering to people annoying him with same question that he has answered many times.

Be. Quiet.

Hideki Kamiya is an obnoxious pr!ck. Simple as that. End of story.

If we wanna start generalizing fans here then let's start with the Devil May Cry idiots. I think it'd be easy to do that here. :cautious:

Kaim Argonar

Yeah I know. He was only directing his comments at the tweeters not the entire fanbase. Still I found this pretty funny... and I don't know why xD

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think it's safe to assume this threads gone to sh*t.

I blame that on myself though. Serves me right for saying how I feel towards DMC4 Dante. I should've not said anything at all and kept this opinion to myself.

Shaking_head.gif

You all disappoint me this day.

And now I'll be the bigger man, and leave.

tumblr_mx8jpbMzzZ1qfh2bxo3_250.gif

Kaim Argonar

I blame that on myself though. Serves me right for saying how I feel towards DMC4 Dante. I should've not said anything at all and kept this opinion to myself.

Shaking_head.gif

Lol. You ensued that the apocalypse happens so you just go and live on another planet.... LIKE A BOSS!

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Way to go guys. You all f*cked this whole thread up with your whiny sheepish love for your worshiper Kamiya.

I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

I'm off. Off to find a thread with some actual maturity.

Goodbye.
tumblr_mu3ag8vVH81rzs29mo1_250.gif

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Well, I was about to jump in and say my two cents, with one that I agree with the OP entirely! He made his point and it seems legit!

But it seems chaos ensued once again here...!

Come on, people! It's the time of joy and giving, not cynicism and taking!

I'm getting outta this thread!

Shaking_head.gif

Nothing wrong with saying your opinion, but I think it's how you said it!

But you took this like a man! I applaud to thee! I'd rather get outta here too! So wait for me!! :D

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I never said he was a bad person. I said that was unprofessional and that made him an asshole.

This is what you said:

''The fact that this is how Kamiya responds, I'm not convinced that he's an all around good guy or a good game developer. Why must I suddenly forgive Kamiya just because he decides to say he'd like to work with Nintendo characters? He may make loved games, but from the things I've seen and the things he's said, he's not a reliable person.''

I don't think making mistakes and getting angry makes you 'not an all around good guy' or 'not a reliable person', but whatever.

Anyway, we don't know the guy personally. So he gets angry at times and acts like a d*ck. Not relevant to games.
He's a d*ck, Tameem's a d*ck in a different way, and we're all d*cks for saying these things here. We're all d*cks. The end. I'm with Migs on this one - judging time is over.
Somebody close this thread before more generalizing and judging happens.

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Game developers are humans too, and we all make mistakes. Putting game developers on a paragon-like pedestal where they are not allowed to do anything wrong is an inherently flawed state of mind that only leads to said pedestal being broken. Whether or not you can accept the broken base is your call.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Shaking_head.gif

Ironically we're (Or they're) arguing about Tameem and Kamiya which is soooo off topic.

Also, starting a thread in which you probably know won't have a 100% positive reception and then when it blows up into a giant sh*t flinging contest (which was expected...although the type of sh*t flinging was unexpected). Walking away from a mess you technically started isn't really being the bigger man. Wouldn't being the bigger man trying to fix the situation or curb the issue.

If its too hard trying to calm the agitators and agitatees down I can be of service....I can at least try to deter the topic and reason with Demon and calm Chancey because when you have Demon and Chancey flinging sh*t at each other stuff will just linger on and soon the entire room will be filled off nothing but pointless sh*t.

If we're going to throw sh*t at each other can we at least make the sh*t relevant.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Anyway, we don't know the guy personally. So he gets angry at times and acts like a d*ck. Not relevant to games.
He's a d*ck, Tameem's a d*ck in a different way, and we're all d*cks for saying these things here. We're all d*cks. The end. I'm with Migs on this one - judging time is over.
Somebody close this thread before more generalizing and judging happens.
Glad you see it my way...! :)
Well, time to skidaddle!
im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2691.gif

Top Bottom