• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Y'know what? I can't accept this.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
ngbbs4e585e74c929e.jpg

I like DMC4 Dante, actually from all Dante incarnations it's the second i like the most.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I like DMC4 Dante, actually from all Dante incarnations it's the second i like the most.

What's your favorite one, then? Just curious. Mine will always be DMC1 Dante.

Are you * kidding me? You called dmc4dante garbage and make false points

Because it's not like he can't have a personal feeling on the character and how it personally disappointed him, which was the entire point of this thread to begin with.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
By the way, about Tameem, i just think he's still a pretty new game designer with his ego overflowing in comparison to his real skills and knowledge as a game designer, he still have a lot to learn and accomplish before he can really pose as he tries to do. Most of the guys that are great at this job don't have this kind of thing, even the ones that have works that they can be really proud in different ways, like Kamiya and Itsuno itself; or even Kojima, Ueda and Romero.

DMC3! I had a lot of fun with this guy, i still watch some DMC3 cutscenes up to this day when i play it (mainly Cerberus, Beowulf, Vergil's and the ones in the final Arkham battle).

IncarnatedDemon

Because it's not like he can't have a personal feeling on the character and how it personally disappointed him, which was the entire point of this thread to begin with.
So saying dmc4dante is garbage and making false points about him is a personal feeling? :meh:

Whatever man, i am off. I dont care that much, but what a big pile of *.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
He used Bloody Palace as a way to make himself look good by painting it as free dlc, joked about rebooting Paddington the bear, said Dante would get laughed out if he entered a bar in Tokyo, said the material he received was death threats when it was most likely anti-DmC and called Trish a prostitute.
That qualifies as an arsehole.
-Bloody Palace given to us no charge is a bad thing? Plus when it comes to DLC, the developers are not in charge of the distribution methods. That's Capcom's territory and knowing Capcom who have clearly been caught red handed selling stuff as DLC that was on disc, I think we're lucky it was free as it always should be.

-Dante would get laughed out of most public places since you know, no one particularly dresses like him. DmC was going for a more contemporary and down to earth setting. Only logical to add some sense of fashion that makes sense in the real world that doesn't look just like cosplay. Don't be so stupid.

-He did receive death threats and was consistently berated every single day from crazy and asshole DMC fans. There's no excuse.

-When did he call Trish a prostitute? And to be honest, yea. Trish does dress pretty slutty. Trish is not an example I'd use for a respectable and strong female character because she's just the eye candy T n A in between the action. Pretty much every single DMC girl is. Even Lady is just basically an otaku wet dream. Because a mini skirt school girl outfit is proper demon hunting attire. Doesn't seem like it to me.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
So saying dmc4dante is garbage and making false points about him is a personal feeling? :meh:

Whatever man, i am off. I dont care that much, but what a big pile of *.

Him saying he is garbage is just how he happens to feel about him. However, I don't remember him making any false points - considering everything he said was his own feelings. Unless you're referring to something else...

berto

I Saw the Devil
A game developer calling a favorite character a bad name
or
A game developer telling you to f*ck off or to use your own brain like you're an idiot?
Considering how off subject this has gotten I was going to stop posting but I think this is exception enough.

Tammen was an a'hole and using Kamiya's a'hole Twitter behavior as some sort of excuse doesn't make him exempt. They both should know better. I know P*'s president has taken action on Kamiya's twitter activities, he's infamous even there.

To excuse a person of their behavior by comparing him to another is poor logic. 'At least he's not as bad as that guy' shouldn't be an excuse.

Just stop talking...there is no evidence of him treating the fanbase or source material any disrespect. Find me some of this crap if it's so evident, and not just something in your head.
MIXEG.jpg

-Bloody Palace given to us no charge is a bad thing?
I think this one is more of a thing born from people been afraid of Capcom's love of DLC for things that should be included. From there it transferred and twirled into this, NT and Capcom assuring people that it was going to be free and people perceiving that as a 'look how nice we are' type situation.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

I've addressed this before, since I was actually following that conversation as it happened. Tameem's response was actually to someone else, but he "misreplied(?)" The person he was actually responded to had a tweet that was essentially "Fix this sh!t I should be able to stay in the air by spamming the angel chain," and linked to a video where someone just spammed Angel Lift, and it's somehow a bad thing. Tameem's response actually makes a helluva lot more sense and seems consistent.

I distinctly remember this because a) Tameem got more sh!t because this mistake, and b) because it was a LOT of people citing that mechanics were "broken" simply because they didn't work the way they wanted them to, even though they were working as intended - as Tameem responded a lot (which ****ed more people off :/).

And yes, the guy did actually say "fix this sh!t" It was rather rude, and yeah, Tameem certainly replied with a lot of snark, but that reply wasn't meant for Greek-God88 there.

He didn't just tell someone to "F#ck off" who asked him a decently nice question like Kamiya did, Tameem was responding snidely to someone who addressed him like an asshole.

You'll have to take that for what it was, though, since Tameem's twitter is gone.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Maaaaaan, you just ruined my thesis ;P

I have a knack for that. ;P

Well, according to IncaDemo...

If that's how she wants to put it, who am I to question.

ngbbs4e585e74c929e.jpg

I know. It is just an opinion, not fact. If you like DMC4 Dante, then by all means enjoy him.

Are you * kidding me? You called dmc4dante garbage and make false points and your accusing me of starting an argument after i confront you with your patronizing attitude of PG just because you think Kamiya is bad.

It's done. Stop.

Tammen was an a'hole and using Kamiya's a'hole Twitter behavior as some sort of excuse doesn't make him exempt. They both should know better. I know P*'s president has taken action on Kamiya's twitter activities, he's infamous even there.

I never said Tameen was exempt. I said in this post here;

Of course I view Tameen as an asshole, in a comical sense. But not to the point where I curse his name and hope he's fired.

To excuse a person of their behavior by comparing him to another is poor logic. 'At least he's not as bad as that guy' shouldn't be an excuse.

MIXEG.jpg

I think this one is more of a thing born from people been afraid of Capcom's love of DLC for things that should be included. From there it transferred and twirled into this, NT and Capcom assuring people that it was going to be free and people perceiving that as a 'look how nice we are' type situation.

Like I said, one insult is whatever for me, but telling someone to f*ck off and then saying a game is a rip off when he himself ripped off of another game is not going to make me like him.

Kamiya's just unprofessional despite him being in the game for so long.

And again; yes, Tameen's an asshole. There's your answer to that.

Top Bottom