• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YAY!!! I HAVE FABLE 2!!!

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Just wanted everyone to know that I just got "Fable 2" so I'll be gone for a while because I am going to devote all my free time to it ;) which may not even be that long. ttyl everyone.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hate you.

:p

Wish we weren't having to wait so long for our copy - stupid pre-orders with their stupid high demand ratio....

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hopefully my copy will be dispatched over next few days along with my Far Cry 2 preorder. ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hate you too. My Gears preorder better not get delayed or I'll have a proper hissy fit and everything...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I heard that Fable 2 is huge and nice that you have it. Fart some for me^^

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
OH MY O____O
You lucky sod >_< I'm buying it tomorrow!I really wanna play it online with some friends, it would be awesome.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;132371 said:
I hate you too. My Gears preorder better not get delayed or I'll have a proper hissy fit and everything...

Havent got around to preordering that or Fallout 3 yet not to mention about another 6-7 i want... too many good games coming out over next month. :wacko:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Alomst convinced to part with my money for Fallout 3...I just have to stop thinking Oblivion in the future every time I watch a trailer :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Just wanted to hop on and tell every one that Fable 2 blows fable one out of the water :p it's got a lot of really bad ass stuff, I won't give too much away but one of my favorite things to do is dye your clothes...AD HAIR!!! I have blue hair and armor it's pretty bitchin. ^_^ k everyone I gtg again ttyl.

Keaton

Premium
The Da3dra: I hate you...so much ^_^ lol

I still have two days to wait >.<! GAaaaaahhhHH!

/psychobreakdown

Gratz' to you I hope you enjoy it ^__^

Dark Drakan

Admin
My copy was dispatched from gameplay this morning so should be here tomorrow or later today if im really lucky but i doubt that. :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
How about a lil more random info? Just like before this isn't anything major but it may help you from wandering around bowerstone going "WTF??? WHERE TITLE VENDOR???" Well there are none :p This time around you buy your titles from "Town Criers" I didn't know this and easily spent a half hour roming around albion going "I don't like the title sparrow, THIS SUCKS!!!"

The only difference between fable 1 and 2 titles are that they become free if you meet certain criteria i.e. you can get "Shadow Master" for free, if you own the Temple of Shadows...or maybe it's "Master of Shadows?"...<_<...Or you unlock "Chosen One" For free when you own the Temple of Light, you can even get "Master Chief" IF you get the special edition...which I did...

This is the armor I dyed blue btw. :)
fable2mcredone.jpg

And I just love this sword so I'm posting it as well XD
fable2mc-1.jpg

Top Bottom