• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox 360's marketplace owns!

aka958

Don't trust people
I bought some microsoft points to my Xbox and when i saw all those tasty downloads and add-ons i feelt i needed more points! just couldn't choose!
I downloaded some add ons on Oblivion and that seems so awesome!
Second i bought the game i actually wanted from the beginning.
Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2
that game is so addicting! so many mods and such fun... i won't spoil for anyone but is awesome

Third i bought
Marble blast ultra
so i could get all the levels and more fun within it. i played through all beginner levels. also a game that is very addicting!

I saw the marketplace had the game DOOM that i also so much like.

Have anyone else found something so very funny from the marketplace that is so addicting like me?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
NerosDevil;134679 said:
Paying 500 points for an avatar smaller than 80 pixels is anything BUT owning.

Part of the reason why I'm now almost a complete PS3 fanboy ^______^.

Dark Drakan

Admin
NerosDevil;134679 said:
Paying 500 points for an avatar smaller than 80 pixels is anything BUT owning.

I really like the marketplace but i agree with that, charging for avatars is silly. Thats one of my only complaints about the marketplace though.

Dark Drakan

Admin
omenminator;134690 said:
and the name change for 8 quid

Just get people to report your name as offensive a lot of times and its free. They only do that to stop them having to update their servers and databases all the time with people constantly changing gamertags.

Gikoku Harakami

Hot Dog and a Shake
The Marketplace is alright, though it's rather cluttered here and there, and can be slow at loading sometimes. But the content is satisfying.

Though I can agree, the name change for 800points, and the having to pay for certain avatars and themes that were cheaply made in Photoshop, is pretty crappy.

MochaCub;134681 said:
Part of the reason why I'm now almost a complete PS3 fanboy ^______^.

Because of an 80 pixel avatar? Well, whatever floats your boat dude.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Gikoku Harakami;134715 said:
The Marketplace is alright, though it's rather cluttered here and there, and can be slow at loading sometimes. But the content is satisfying.

The new update should fix that problem id have thought. Most games websites have been praising what they have seen of it so far.

Gikoku Harakami

Hot Dog and a Shake
Dark Drakan;134716 said:
The new update should fix that problem id have thought. Most games websites have been praising what they have seen of it so far.

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to the NXE update. The current interface has been boring me lately.

aka958

Don't trust people
O.O why do you need an new gamer picture? you already got like 30 of them to choose from... why pay for another? im talking mainly abuot the game contents and the Xbox live arcade

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;134776 said:
O.O why do you need an new gamer picture? you already got like 30 of them to choose from... why pay for another? im talking mainly abuot the game contents and the Xbox live arcade

Get lots of free ones in games when unlocking achievements too.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Dark Drakan;134713 said:
Just get people to report your name as offensive a lot of times and its free. They only do that to stop them having to update their servers and databases all the time with people constantly changing gamertags.

thats well cool ......... :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
It gives you more gamerpictures of achivements? then that explains why we got loads of them when i checked! so you mean if i complete whole Geometry Wars 2 achivements and get an Geometry wars picture?
I played all achivements on Wik fable of souls and i got a new picture
and i think that was the first time i've ever been in an quote! AWESOME! thank Dark Drakan

aka958

Don't trust people
Wow you all have so good information everyone... i just don't know how but you all just always haves the answer

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;134909 said:
It gives you more gamerpictures of achivements? then that explains why we got loads of them when i checked! so you mean if i complete whole Geometry Wars 2 achivements and get an Geometry wars picture?
I played all achivements on Wik fable of souls and i got a new picture
and i think that was the first time i've ever been in an quote! AWESOME! thank Dark Drakan

Yeah, doesnt apply to every game but most do give you Gamerpics from achievements and completion.

omenminator;134980 said:
i think he knows a lot about the x box

Been a gamer for a long time thats all, plus i co-own lots of gaming sites my job to be in the know. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
O.O you made it the third time! in 2 days i got 3 quotes! OmG! thanks! for both quote and answer

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;135071 said:
O.O you made it the third time! in 2 days i got 3 quotes! OmG! thanks! for both quote and answer

I always quote people, makes them realise you are directing an answer at them and your welcome.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Dark Drakan;135048 said:
Been a gamer for a long time thats all, plus i co-own lots of gaming sites my job to be in the know. :lol:

well thats cool...... got any gossip....... :lol::lol:

Top Bottom