• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would you worship the devil

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Since this was in the DMC forum, I thought june was talking about Sparda. If june is talking about the non-game one, then my answer is the same as yours King.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm a Christian so... worshipping the Devil doesn't really appeal to me so much... ^_^

:lol: @ Tony and DD. +rep guys

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
It depends on in which way you wanna view it. There's those who are Luciferian, or a the typical BS satanist vision/belief as Anton Szandor LaVey put it such as: Living for your own self pleasure, causing chaos and all that stuff. He honestly had no idea WTF he was talking about. A true Satanist does not sacrafice virgins or your first born. They're not going to burn down your house or put upside down crosses in your yards. Though a friend and I did turn a cross upside down at school for a cheap laugh once...

A person who parades around saying, "OMG! I'M A SATANIST! I'M SO GOTH! I'm like gonna HEX you!" Will learn the rude awakening of the ThreeFold law.

The only way to understand something is to actually read about it. That doesn't mean you have to practice it or anything such as that. I have a few friends who are Luciferians. Infact, my best friend is one. They're no different. They never forced anything upon me. There are a few things I don't agree with and I've talked to them about. They're not gonna bite your head off if you ever wanna ask'em a question.

I have friends of many religions. They're interesting to learn about. Not something I, myself, would follow, but now that I'm getting a better understanding of it, it never bothers me. :]

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I would if he gave me everything I wanted........well especially if he tempted me with DMC4 and a relaxing night in while playing it........:lol:

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Assuming the devil existed and was as the christians describe, no.

But if it was like... innocent happy people who like fluffy things and angels go to heaven, and people who are slightly bad and like films and games about violence and stuff, and like heavy music go to hell, where there are flaming wall patterns, rock music and video games (and no torture), then yes.

I mean, I'm not a christian, so I can only assume what exactly the outcome of worshipping the devil would be. Maybe he just has a different style, for different people :p

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I don't have a religion, and I haven't sense the end of Elementary.... If you want my personal opinion on hell and the devil, here ya go. To me, hell is what you make your life out to be. You can choose to make things better, or you can just stay in your sad state and moan. Wow. Sounds like alot of people I've known. Also. The devil, is just a figure to bring fear by fear monglers.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well if i worshipped a devil i'd probably get no good things or luck, but if you worship a god you'd probably be rewarded.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Come to the dark side...and win a free toaster oven! X3

In all seriousness, though, I'm not really all that religious. So I'd have to go with no.

Death God

only if jesus says no when i ask him for specal powers. i mean who wouldnt want a limitles supply of beer?(OR WHINE )

Top Bottom