• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

would you like nero to be on dmc5

ManOfMayhem

Obviously, Not I mean you can see that were part of the anti-nero group
I HATE NERO he deserves to get slapped by the face 1000X

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
lol Dante is NOT rich :p

For the main question... YES, i would like to see Nero in DMC5 ... i don´t understand why do you guys hate Nero so much? is because is kinda of a poser? i thought about that in the beginning, but playing with Nero and see the story, change my mind, he is not only cool, but he is also a good kid, he cares.
But there´s no doubt in my mind that Dante is STILL the number 1 star of the DMC game ^_^

PLEASE TELL ME WHY DO YOU HATE THE KID SOOO MUTCH ???

Sparda™

Dante is rich in Devil May Cry 4, people. Are you blind or something?! If It would be the opposite, Lady wouldn't pay Dante.

Sparda™

Evil Nero;103216 said:
I think Nero should have the lead again =p
with better attire this time round!

Nero had his spotlight. Devil May Cry exists because Dante is part of It.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
He will be in 5 but Dante will lead heres my theory

its a couple months after dmc4 and Nero body is changing and he's starting to lose it....Mundus has used Nelo Angelo to aid Nero so that he can defeat Dante and Mundus can resurface..Mundus used Trish to lure Dante into a trap and he's doing it again with Nero and N.A. but if nothing else i said happens Nero will be a boss battle for sure

Evil Nero

Dante Aseroth;103220 said:
Nero had his spotlight. Devil May Cry exists because Dante is part of It.

Then why was Nero made for DMC4?
"To handle the new-combat system"

I wouldn't say Nero's finished just yet!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Nero is probably staying. And just because i don't like Nero, I won't stop playing DMC.
btw i would like to make one thing clear, I dislike/hate that Nero is a copy cat, and rips off Dante. However I do not mind playing as him as he can do some pretty stuff with da devil bringer.

ManOfMayhem

I think he should be included in the storyline but just not the main or only playable character. I would like to see a change between Vergil and Dante. Sparda even? Who knows.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I don't mind if he is in the storyline or even if he is a playable character, I just think he should not rip off Dante.

Zato-OW

King
Mundus is back in a seal and has fallen(not dead btw). The rest of the Kings of the underworld is now fighting it out and there are 4 of them. I believe after Mundus defeat they split up and is all fighting a war for full control of the demonic realm. So im guessing Mundus Seal and control has fully broken on anyone he had control over and they are free to do as they please.

.dante

i think nero is only there to confuse us, and he won't have such importance in the final story
i wanna lady to be selectable to play, she's so dem hot

Koemi

half-breed
I think Dante will be the lead in DMC5, with Vergil/Sparda the other protagonists, and Nero's probably only be a minor sidekick. DMC5 gotta use Nero to a certain extend: by telling us who the hell he is, Capcom should be able to tie every Sparda-related personnel together.

Personally I don't mind seeing Nero again, just not the lead PLEASE - wanting to see him using DB on bosses is okay, but using him for more than half of the missions is not. If there'll be a bloody palace and I can use him there, that's good enough. :D

Dante gotta be rich in DMC 4 - who can afford to get a new door every time he sends it flying away!? and look at the antiques he got - those are some high-maintenance stuff

Top Bottom