• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

would you like nero to be on dmc5

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
^ then we're at odds.... :lol: I didn't like playing as Dante in this game. He needs some new moves or something cuz he's starting to feel old, too

Keaton

Premium
Lol^

I would like Nero back mainly because it would leave too many unanwsered questions otherwise. But, I would prefer Dante/Virgil to havr a larger part this time...give nero 1/4 of the missions, and Dante and Virgil the rest :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
devil_slater.pr;99337 said:
if that happens im not gonna buy the next devil may cry game

That's it bro... Stick it to the man :D You're a loyal member through and through Slater ^_^

And actually... I want Dante to have a little more spotlight... And Vergil returning... If that were so, then I wudn't even care if that little idiot Nero was in it...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
wtf? I thought you wanted Vergil to return, and be the main? Make up your mind bro :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: Okay man... I don't care if you want Nero as the main anyway... I was just so sure u liked Vergil more... That's all..

Vergil FTR

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hopefully not the main character... Or that wud **** me right off... :mad:

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
is there going to be another one of those devil may cry game.sorry im new in video game havent play them in years

Top Bottom