• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Moment in Devil May Cry 3

berto

I Saw the Devil
I did this 3 ******* times in a row when HD collection came out. Each after beating Very Hard Yellow runs.
I love the game and all, but going through Yellow VH with Vanilla Dante 3 times in a row in 1 week really burned me out then.

I'm just amazed how my original PS2 DMC1-3 saves survived this far without overwriting.
I'm a PS+ member so I have a cloud, every now and then I back up my saved files to it just in case. I also have 4 saved slots in use. 1 and 10 are for Dante, 2 and 9 are for Vergil. 1 and 2 are the actual games and 9 and 10 are the back ups I make before turning off the game. That is how I fight this terrible injustice.

Please, all of you, teach your children about the dangers of accidental video game saved data overwrites, because if you don't, who will.

This message is bought to you by the Don't Loose Your F^(#ing Progress and Saved Data foundation, keeping your game progress save for the last two gaming generations.

DarkSlayerZero

DMC1 Dante>>>>>>2-4
Dante's sudden shift from fratboy to caring. How does he just start to care about getting revenge for his mom later in life? its just terrible writing.

Vergil's lack of character

Terrible designs for the demons

Bad soundtrack. Only 5 or so songs are good

Retcons

MKH Spartan

i think most of the demons look fine actually, and the soundtrack is awesome.

my worst moment is arkham on DMD, i am going to enjoy killing the design team sooo much, ESPECIALLY FOR THE VERGIL AI.
Oh god, that Vergil AI (walks past Vergil attacking the wall).

When everyone had swords drawn on Arkham. As cool a cutscene as it was, Dante kinda ruined this for me.
Vergil: It's time for the clown to bow out Arkham.

epic line. the derps in Dante....
Dante: Dude, show's over.

Vergil delivers an awesome line and then Dante goes and ruins it.

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
My only beef with this game came when it was time for me to take on Infinity Nirvana on DMD mode. I realise now that if I had used Quicksilver style I would've had more time to take out the Abysses before the time ran out. In the end I got so annoyed that I kept hurling Holy Waters at them.

MKH Spartan

My only beef with this game came when it was time for me to take on Infinity Nirvana on DMD mode. I realise now that if I had used Quicksilver style I would've had more time to take out the Abysses before the time ran out. In the end I got so annoyed that I kept hurling Holy Waters at them.
I usually just used DTE and Real Impact with Beowulf and never had too much of a problem.

Vergil I just go to town and beat them into the ground lolz.

KRSkull

Invading hell the stair part where you have to go and fight the bosses again. the fighting the bosses part was awesome but the stairs part is annoying because of the camera angel.

Frazz

General gamer
I hated the Boss Rush and Nevan as a weapon! The only other gripe I have with DMC3 is the enemy design as they are too cliché for me, I think the only good enemy design on the series was DMC1 as every enemy looks like a non-cliché demon with horror influences. Overall DMC3 is still a fantastic game despite these moments!

Top Bottom