• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Moment in Devil May Cry 3

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
beowolf is the best boss in the game wahey so easy to make a fool of him and vergil is simple against the killer bee jc

I actually perfer final fight vergil as the best boss of dmc3 beowulf is fun but the vergil fights are epic

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
there epic when there fresh and new to you but once you have fought him a lot and learned to exploit him and play on his weak spots he becomes easy to the point you can beat him fast without damage they are good fights but they lose there wow factor once you learn his attack patterns

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
there epic when there fresh and new to you but once you have fought him a lot and learned to exploit him and play on his weak spots he becomes easy to the point you can beat him fast without damage they are good fights but they lose there wow factor once you learn his attack patterns

Idk i still get goosebumps when i do the final fight with vergil idk why but beowulf just..idk bugs me i dont like how all over the place he is and how it takes a face shot to stun him although...dmc3 swordmaster gives you an arieal combo with dante doesnt it?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
it does ya and i usually jc the aerial rave with rebellion by enemy stepping off beowolfs head and its a lot of fun u can destroy him i also jc with yamato off him and eventually the goosebumps will be gonman once you have played the bosses a good bit so enjoy it while you can

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
it does ya and i usually jc the aerial rave with rebellion by enemy stepping off beowolfs head and its a lot of fun u can destroy him i also jc with yamato off him and eventually the goosebumps will be gonman once you have played the bosses a good bit so enjoy it while you can

I def will lol and im excited to get back to dmc3 so im gunna try and wreck dmc4 asap

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I retract my statement. The worse moment in DMC3 is when you realize you just overwrote the wrong save data and all that work just went to sh!t. That is the WORST!

beautiful-crying-cute-dean-dean-winchester-Favim.com-235701.gif

CMAX

Those Fallen Angel Bitches make me cry everytime I see them in BP.
They are not fun to fight in the slightest and the only challenge comes from how long it takes to get thought their shield.

Rolanthas

I retract my statement. The worse moment in DMC3 is when you realize you just overwrote the wrong save data and all that work just went to sh!t. That is the WORST!

I did this 3 ****ing times in a row when HD collection came out. Each after beating Very Hard Yellow runs.
I love the game and all, but going through Yellow VH with Vanilla Dante 3 times in a row in 1 week really burned me out then.

I'm just amazed how my original PS2 DMC1-3 saves survived this far without overwriting.

cheesydonutman

What's your least favorite thing about Devil May Cry 3?

It's a toughie for me to think of somethin'. I'll have to come back to this one :p

EDIT: Remember to keep it civil guys. This isn't about bashing the game, just about the things that didn't quite click with you.
Nothing, this game is perfect :)

Top Bottom