• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Sparda Be Playable?

scionicspectre

You actually can make them slimmer since the bone structure doesn't rely wholly on the width of the waist. However, the hips and shoulders would need to be taken into account. I've made a lot of 'skinny' mods for skeletons like this anyway, and so long as you don't make the hips or shoulders significantly narrower, you can get away with it.

If DMC 4: SE is still moddable and these costumes don't appear, I'd like to make them. It's just a matter of finding time since I take the quality of my artwork fairly seriously (I wouldn't want to make anything less detailed than the existing models).

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
What if the secret character is new Dante?
10.gif

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
That is just his ordinary outfit with a different color scheme

I know, it's a mod. I posted it to give a general idea of how those colors can fit him. I think they do pretty well.
Also nice touch to modify Red Queen to have the blade like the Alto Angelo's sword.

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
''a dynamic moveset built around the Sparda sword's morphing capabilities and the dragon form could be interesting enough to provide something new.''
Dragon form? Maybe I've forgotten, but I don't know what that is. What're you referring to?

Anyway, I think it was a mistake - I didn't see them look at anyone who gestured at them to 'stop talking' about a sixth playable character. They just said there were six, then without any break in their speech or expressions proceeded to mention five. So I think they miscounted.

As for Sparda being playable... I doubt it. It would suit the game because Sparda was once the feudal lord of Fortuna, but that's pretty much it. I imagine Sparda would be like a combination of Dante and Vergil's play styles. Adding a character that is almost exactly like Dante (who already has Yamato combos too) is... well... not going to add value to the game. Any money spent might not pay itself back in the end... especially if they need to build Sparda from the ground up, which takes time. They could just as easily add him as a costume for Vergil, which they've done before. If they did mean to say there were six characters, maybe they were referring to the Sparda skin.

I'm interested in a playable human Credo. Of course, it wouldn't make sense if you could play as Credo against Credo, lol. Also, he died. Maybe you could use him in Bloody Palace.

GabrielXx

maybe it's Credo i heard there was a certain amount of players that really liked him and it would be interesting to see how he would play with the shield, that or trish's Gloria Costume changes up her play style. going back to a post i had made before
dmc-4-costumes.png

Why is she Not using Sparda here ?, and you can't say it's an old Model because it has been re-done so her face is much more like Trish then the Original Gloria, what i was thinking is she could be using those Dual Daggers in place of Sparda and that they might act a lot like aquila from DmC.

Ixbran

Smashing~
Forget Y'all who don't want Lucia back, my angel baby deserves to return.

Given the fact that her Devil Trigger is angelic themed, and the obsession over "angels" the holy order has, she'd fit in just fine. Not to mention, despite what the haters want, DMC2 is still part of the official timeline. Having Lucia show up could bridge the game to DMC2, which takes place after 4, and then in DMC5 we can have a game set after DMC2 in the time line, which would be nice. The series would finally be able to move forward onto new things, rather than being limited to making games constantly before previous ones already made.

Not to mention it would be awesome having the entirety of the DMC playable cast, from all the series installments, appear in one game.

Last edited:

GabrielXx

I have no problem with Lucia, i am one of the few that liked DMC2, not as much as i loved DMC1 but there are things i really like about it. from what i understand i thought DMC4 was suppose to tell why Dante was the way he was in DMC2, but it became more focused on Nero. i do find that rather odd through her Demon form looks like that of an angel..but she is a demon so that dose tie into DMC4 in that regard, since most of the order are demons that look like angels. the order might have been connected to arius in someway.

it would be cool to see her back after all this time, again i just feel this was a slip of the tongue on there part, if she dose make it in then it might be in the form of DLC. it was posted on here that SE had a small budget so what we are getting now might even be pushing it, if it sales well we might see more content and maybe even a physical copy here in the states. i just really want freaking alastor and cerberus back...

Top Bottom