• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wierd but..

Date Lady or Trish

• Lady

• Trish

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
Who would you rather date Trish or Lady? My bets on lady! She has hella nice curves :kiss::sneaky:

Pls don't turn this into a fan fiction or a hentai thread

Last edited:

Frazz

General gamer
Trish. She's been in the series from the start so I feel a closer connection to her. She's also badass and the one that I'd say is more attractive.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Trish feels like too much of a femme fatale to me. Dating her would make me experience a feeling like she's about to suck my blood any given minute. Lady is despite being a strong character is also cuter and more humane. My bet is on her. :inlove:

scionicspectre

I don't think I can argue with that, as they went out of their way to show off her curves even in that dress. I'm sure that Kyrie was a much more interesting person when she wasn't being manipulated and abducted while the world crumbled around her.

Veloran

I don't think I can argue with that, as they went out of their way to show off her curves even in that dress. I'm sure that Kyrie was a much more interesting person when she wasn't being manipulated and abducted while the world crumbled around her.
Word is she was originally supposed to be the true villain of the game, having manipulated the Order and set herself up as the voice of god behind the scenes.

It was why they kidnap her for no real reason, why the Savior statue was female in the concept art, and why she ended up as the core of it's "brain".

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Word is she was originally supposed to be the true villain of the game, having manipulated the Order and set herself up as the voice of god behind the scenes.

It was why they kidnap her for no real reason, why the Savior statue was female in the concept art, and why she ended up as the core of it's "brain".
WAIT! What if she's still the villain..? Think of the possible plot twists in DMC5.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
WAIT! What if she's still the villain..? Think of the possible plot twists in DMC5.

Ok I'm starting to picture it...ummmmm Well now look at all those possibilities! Imagine being inside the saviour may have changed Kyrie a little probably turned her a little bit Hollow.

Top Bottom