• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why the Nero hate?

Azure King

Nero was cool, he reminds too much of Devil May Cry 3 Dante, plus his Devil Bringer + Red Queen + Yamato combos were enjoyable

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
A large part of it is people don't feel he was a neccessary character to bring in as he didnt move the franchise's plot forward or answer any questions.

You could explain DMC2 or bring back vergil without his presence.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
I don't like Nero.

I'll admit though, I have been hating on him for a while. However, Nero did seem like a more enjoyable character to play with in DMC4. At the end of the day, I still think he's annoying and he cries a lot.

Onecrazymonkey1

I didn't mind Nero at all and I'll admit to liking him. I really think his biggest problem was Kyrie. If they redid the plot and left her out of the game, people would probably enjoy him more.
:troll:
I much preferred using him over DMC4 Dante *shiver*

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
I didn't mind Nero at all and I'll admit to liking him. I really think his biggest problem was Kyrie. If they redid the plot and left her out of the game, people would probably enjoy him more.
:troll:
I much preferred using him over DMC4 Dante *shiver*

I agree.

I think if Kyrie wasn't in the game or at least if they made her less boring, people wouldn't mind Nero. Heck, he probably would have been a more interesting character.

ThanatosPL

I actually like Nero, agree that their romance was a little boring and game could give some more answers than questions. Even those he was very fun to play in terms of gameplay and design, his coat, beautifull sword, voice acting and devil bringer... for me Capcom made a great job creating his appearance. I hope he will back in potential DMC5 as main or side (but ofc. playable) character. I would like to see him older :D

Top Bottom