• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why do you all dislike Nero so much????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I love Nero and he is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------
~The bragging rights~
---------------------------------------------
The title of this thread was just for the lulz. And that little sentence is for the people that use the preview function.

I was thinking when they do release DMC5 and we find out who's theory was right it's gonna be really funny to see how the loser responds!

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
1,000,0000,000 thread on this now xD

-----------------------
~The bragging rights~
The title of this thread was just for the lulz. And that little sentence is for the people that use the preview function.

I was thinking when they do release DMC5 and we find out who's theory was right it's gonna be really funny to see how the loser responds![/QUOTE]

Keaton

Premium
^Well there are so many theorys, even if what I think isnt' what Capcom actually follows through with, i'm sure they will make a great game reguardless ^_o

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
^
In that reguard; when has a DMC story/plot ever been predicted? I know Capcom aren't the primary sample of 'what' you should be storywise, but they're not that dumb to give it away ;)
Something unpredictable will occur, while I have my theories, Nero's bloodline link could have many possibilites.

The dark knight

You hate him. You are in the ANTI nero club.
Bringerofchaos;114733 said:
I love Nero and he is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------
~The bragging rights~

I was thinking when they do release DMC5 and we find out who's theory was right it's gonna be really funny to see how the loser responds!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
First, the title was a joke!
Why, because it was so many of these threads I wanted to fool people into thinking it was on only to find it wasn't.

The PURPOSE of the thread to pretty much say that when DMC5 comes out the people who were right get bragging rights.

Just to clear it up I too hate Nero THE TITLE WAS A JOKE AND THAT SENTENCE.
The sentence served the purpse of missleading the people that don't click the topic but high light it to see it's contents.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
NerosDevil;114800 said:
Still pretty pointless -_-
No one will have bragging rights for over 2 years yet.
Well you got me there... But I'm just saying they can. >.>
Don't spot me on this I was drunk.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Bringerofchaos;114850 said:
Well you got me there... But I'm just saying they can. >.>
Don't spot me on this I was drunk.
Suuuuure you were...*will be bragging in 2 years time how this topic failed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom