• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why do you all dislike Nero so much????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
*Enters discretely; like a ninja in the night trying to break in to get a glass of milk and some cookies* Hey people... *munches cookies* Before this is closed for its "pointlessness"... I have this to say "You ALL fail for posting here"... I fail too, but not as epic as you all do :p "Excluding Bringer ;)" He never failed :p

Laterz... Btw, the thread is pretty lame :lol: The bragging rights is cool... But the who mislead thing. Even so, Bringer did have you all fooled :p So he wins on that front too ;)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
LordOfDarkness;114907 said:
*Enters discretely; like a ninja in the night trying to break in to get a glass of milk and some cookies* Hey people... *munches cookies* Before this is closed for its "pointlessness"... I have this to say "You ALL fail for posting here"... I fail too, but not as epic as you all do :p "Excluding Bringer ;)" He never failed :p

Laterz... Btw, the thread is pretty lame :lol: The bragging rights is cool... But the who mislead thing. Even so, Bringer did have you all fooled :p So he wins on that front too ;)
Thank you sir awesome for gracing us with all of your awesome. rep+
LoD wins.
Epic win

Keaton

Premium
See, this is what happens if I sleep >.<

Locked, I don;t need to explain why, you all covered that for me ¬_¬;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom