• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's Your Favourite Disney Villain?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tell us what is your favourite Disney villain.

My favourite Disney villain will be Hades,from Hercule and Kingdom Hearts series. He is really funny and cool.There aren't many funny Disney villains like him any more.His voice actor did really great job.:)

hadesandcloudph3.jpg

Favourite Hades Quote from Kingdom Hearts - "Oh, and there's one more rule I forgot, accidents happen."

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Probably Gaston from Beauty and the Beast god I hated him so much and his death made me so happy just after he died I remember shouting "can we rewind it?" in the middle of the cinema. Any villain that can make a child feel like that has got to be a good one.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Hehe.. OOgie Boogie from The nightmare before christmas and The Kingdom Hearts series.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
definitely gotta vote for Barbossa. funny and awesome in the same token...plus he turns good...and is a minister...and eats a lot of apples...and has a monkey named Jack

fave quote: "Not you. We named the monkey Jack."

oh, and I can't forget Scar from the original Lion King. such fierce passion, and such an epic ending I was howling in evil laughter at the end...and I mean that literally

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I liked my villains how they were in their ORIGINAL movies. :> Mine are...

Hades - Hercules (Plus James Woods is a god with his voice)
Ursula - The Little Mermaid
Maleficent - Sleeping Beauty
Madame Medusa - The Rescuers
Shere Khan - The Jungle Book
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas
Captain Barbossa - Pirates of The Caribbean

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
VI-Rainbow;147407 said:
Madame Medusa - The Rescuers

Oh my GOD, I almost totally forgot about her, and that film actually, just hearing the title makes me want to go watch it again, ah, so many memories.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Maleficent used to scare the mother fudging crap out of me when I was younger...and, for some bizarre reason, Madame Mim from Sword in the Stone...

Keaton

Premium
Either Hades for me (gotta love the voice :D) or Jafar (Aladdin)...damn he was class5 Evil :D

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
mines maleficent, i remember when i was little and i used to
hide behind the sofa when she showed up :lol:

I like Hades too, one evil flamey dude that takes
peoples souls. :p

Janny

Dines with dementia
Oh yeah, Hates from Hercules... he's pretty cool, what with that whole blue fire instead of hair thing (if that is ever made reality I want the hairstyle, lol!) I don't watch a lot of Disney, but Hades was my favorite, his voice actor is amazing at portraying a funny, sarcastic villain.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'll have to go for Jafar and Scar as well. Manipulative and crazy, my all time favorites:p

I could never picture Hades as the bad guy which is why I did not pick him:lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Tony_Redgrave;147629 said:
I'll have to go for Jafar and Scar as well. Manipulative and crazy, my all time favorites:p

I could never picture Hades as the bad guy which is why I did not pick him:lol:

Lol I was fighting with myself about wether I liked jafar or scar better :p I just liked the whole "I killed Mufasa" line way too much. :lol:

Top Bottom