• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's gonna miss the black hair?

Will you miss Dante's black hair

• yes

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • no

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • doesn't matter the hair color

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters

ZeroLove

you know what how about he just shaves his head completely. full krillen style

Ooh! Or Skrillex hair!

627.jpg

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
i could totally marry the both of you now if you accept the love of our prophet Zachary Comstock

....Who? Wait o.o is that the dude from Bioshock?

And are you proposing? *_*

Dante with a ponytail! :troll:
Jack Frost hair maybe?
tumblr_mirur37NRN1rmoe8to1_500.gif

Er....no, too much like Roxas! Too much like Roxas! @_@

Hmm, maybe more like how it was at the end where it's falling over his face, but more grown out so the mohawk isn't there anymore. I wouldn't want it to be long white hair straight away, although it does seem to hint Devil Trigger made it grow, so maybe it will wind up staying at the length Dante keeps it like in the originals.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
He talked trash about Dante in a whole. He said he would get laughed at if he was to walk in a bar. He said the old Dante wasnt cool.
He meant in terms that people in general don't dress like Dante does. The game's set in a place like our modern world, just if there were demons in it. I'm not sure if that will continue being the case after Limbo merged with the real world [and Dante getting his white hair, implying who he is on the road of becoming] but in the realm of this game or at least the world it was portraying, yes Classic Dante would've been laughed at and raised some eyebrows by how he dressed and looked [excluding the alternate DMC3 costume which doesn't play into the plot like the other costumes don't]. If judgement on his looks would continue being the case now mankind is aware of demons and where things might wind up going [since we know how things go from the state of the world in the originals] that might not be entirely so, at least from hair perspective. But if you think about it, there are people out there who are born with naturally white hair [not the thing where you get pale skin, I forgot name, or might've been grey hair] but it is extremely rare. However I don't believe the hair was the main focus in this.

In terms of garments however, I doubt DmC Dante will ever dress as flashy as Classic Dante, because his clothes, like many characters in the series, were rich and expensive looking in both design and detail, not something many, like us as people, could easily come by. DmC Vergil was the exception because he had money, lots of it, so he could get away with an expensive looking coat with intricate designs sewn onto it. And it's no doubt if he showed up again he looked just as flashly like his original counterpart.

But yeah, the comment wasn't meant out of offensive by any means. Although unfortunately anything Ninja Theory says nowadays gets tainted like blood, so...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Yeah but weren't you getting tired of his style after DMC4, or was it just that game? And I ain't talking about the clothes.

I was getting tired of DMC4 Dante's character and campy one liners. I've grown use to the clothes.

I didn't like them because it didn't fit with the time DMC4 was in.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Yeah but weren't you getting tired of his style after DMC4, or was it just that game? And I ain't talking about the clothes.
I personally was getting tired of him being JUST a smarta$$. But I didn't mind at all him being a man who took life's ups and downs with a smile on his lips.

Top Bottom