• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who would you like to be the main character in DMC 5

Now Choose.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Dines with dementia
^ Heh, I actually just voted for Vergil. :p

Give the guy a shot, Dante has been the lead for 3 games already, so I want to see what awesome story they can come up with that could work with Vergil. Though I wouldn't mind if they continued with Nero either...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I would like for either Nero or Vergil to be the main playable character for Devil May Cry 5. Why not Dante? Well, I'd love for him to be playable. I'd just prefer to play as Vergil for the majority of DMC5. Vergil needs his own story, dammit! And not just some shoddy slapped-together-in-five-minutes story that was included into the Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (not that it wasn't hella fun).

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Dante needs to be in it and playable in all missions, but I think that the game should be based more around Vergil.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
it will be more cool to play more as sparda.we don't know much about his past, though.But it will be awesome to introduce Nero as well.his past remains in mistery either.[of course Dante must never miss].

Dying Angel

I would like them to finish the story with Nero as there's so much we don't now about him, But it would be good to see Nero,Dante and Vergil in the game but don't know who i would like the man character to be.

Heron

Devils never cry
Hey , if i think about it.....
I want to play all of them!^^
But at least it should be NERO and/or Dante!

Gunslinger55

Dante.

He is the original, so I'd like him to be the main guy. Though I do admit a game where you play as Sparda could be interesting.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Sorry for double post, but why don't they make a game with all six characters playable (Dante, Vergil, Nero, Lady, Trish, The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda) and each having own story? That would SOOOO ROCK.o_O

Atikkin

Shrine Child
Dante, of course! He is the protagonist, after all.

Though if Kobayashi and all the other staff involved with DMC decide to add more characters, they should at least have it set up like DMC 3 Special Edition. That way, everyone can choose which main character they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom