• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is the "real" Dante and the best one?

Who is the "real" Dante and the best one?

• DMC1

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • DMC3

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • DMC4

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • DMC2

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
if only they could somehow take DMC1 Dante, mix in some sassiness from DMC3 and DmC Dante, yet still keep him a pretty serious guy, give him the combat system of DMC4 Dante, and then give him the appearance of DMC2 Dante.

That would be the ultimate mix.
Could really do without all that swearing and sex... but otherwise agreed.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I'm with others on the whole "real" Dante part,:/

But my favorite is DMC1 Dante as far as attitude and personality goes.

DMC2 Dante gets my vote for the best dressed dante however lol.:p

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
DMC4 is in the lead YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Why? He's got stubble and style, mmmm-mmm.
Oh, and he's only annoying because he's meant to be annoying as the adversary in the first half of the game.
Not like DMC3 where he was so irritating that I purposely let him die just because I couldn't actually physically give him a backhand myself.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Damn can't choose between DMC3 and DMC4 *shrugs* oh well.

Eeenie, meenie, miney moe... *chooses DMC4 Dante*

Yeah there we go. But DMC3's a close second. ^_^

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
If I chose DmC Dante as the better Dante dont roast me for it sooooo yeah DmC Dante for the better and realist Dante (no party, just get sh*t done while making demons feel like garbage.)
tumblr_mr0wo0oLIU1s7wkkso2_500.png

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Although my favorite is DMC2 Dante I think the best is DMC4 Dante and a perfect Dante to develop from.

I really don't see where these outlandish and ridiculous claims comes from.

berto

I Saw the Devil
dante.jpg
This guy, plain and simple.​

he answers his door naked, who does that?

Perverts. Sexual deviants. Flashers.

Seriously, what kind of sicko doesn't care if there are children walking around on their way to the carousel and just lets it hang.

if only they could somehow take DMC1 Dante, mix in some sassiness from DMC3 and DmC Dante, yet still keep him a pretty serious guy, give him the combat system of DMC4 Dante, and then give him the appearance of DMC2 Dante.

That would be the ultimate mix.

That sounds very contradictory. So you want DMC1 Dante to act like DMC3, fight like DMC4, and look like DMC2... So which part is just DMC1?

Frost

Demon of Icy Wind
All of them are "real" Dantes. None of them is meant to be a false Dante.

But I definitely prefer the original Dante. He was the base from which every other Dante developed from. I also think he had the best mix of responsibility and wackiness.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
All of them are "real" Dantes. None of them is meant to be a false Dante.

But I definitely prefer the original Dante. He was the base from which every other Dante developed from. I also think he had the best mix of responsibility and wackiness.

Not to mention that heroic crusader role too in the mix!

IncarnatedDemon

I like dmc4 and dmc1 Dante most.
dmc1 = the original, the one. And til this day he is the top dog. Even with year 2000 voice acting and graphics

dmc4 Dante just didnt give a fork , he trolled everyone. He is very entertaining. But also he could be very kind at times.
I call this gif "A Troll on my Tail"
60175_wtf2.gif

Anyway dmc1 Dante is the most Dante of them all.

Top Bottom