• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is the "real" Dante and the best one?

Who is the "real" Dante and the best one?

• DMC1

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • DMC3

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • DMC4

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • DMC2

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
DMC 4 in my personal opinion in both strength, maturity , and personality

He is mature in DMC 4 in terms of attitude however he still has that cocky swagger about him but he also shows his feelings a bit more in terms of fufilling credo's dying request, giving nero the yamato, and his convo with angus about humanity in terms of strength he is the most over powered hes ever been save for dmc 3(quicksilver and doppelganger) and he demonstrates the true strength and swagger of the son of sparda

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I would have to go with DMC1 Dante.

He had that perfect amount of attitude and sassiness, yet he was still mature and knew when to be the cool guy and when to be serious. I would love to see him make a return with the rebellion sword.

EnJ

Shade
The most logical answer is DMC1, because all others Dante it's just some changed versions of the first one.
But i vote for DMC3 :devil:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
For me, all Dantes are the real Dante. Considering each Dante is different for every game, they're all real to me. As for my favourite, I like DMC1 and 3 best.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Fake Dante: DmC (sorry but I don't like him, he answers his door naked, who does that?)
Who answers his door naked? A very drunk guy of course:p That's got to be awkward for the person on the other side of the door....

Top Bottom