• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Is Nero?

Who do you think Nero is?

• Vergil

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Sparda reincarnate

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Force Edge

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Possibly a Dante, Sparda, or Vergil clone?

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • other

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halja

KNDSVCloud;133635 said:
But how is he a descendant exactly?..Dante and Vergil don't seem to be the type of guys who'd have sex..well they do, but their jobs and personalities don't seem to have those characteristics...and Sparda was sealed away or died...i forget which...but either way Eva died...And besides, if Nero were his brother, Dante didn't even know him in the beginning of the game..right?

well i unno in 4 he was eyeing those ice trap ladies prety hard so maby he did have "sex" cause heas cool like that

Red_Devil

Gun for Hire
KNDSVCloud;133635 said:
But how is he a descendant exactly?..Dante and Vergil don't seem to be the type of guys who'd have sex..well they do, but their jobs and personalities don't seem to have those characteristics

I agree that it doesn't make sense for Nero to be a son of either of them, but dude, c'mon everyone has sex.

Devil Slayer

I think Nero is a son of a Sparta.Wasn't Sparda a knight of mundus's army before he turned good? he was probally popular with the female demons.my opinion: Sparda survived and got laid with a demon chick and BAM! we got Nero:lol:

Phantom Dante

Son of Sparda
Maybe Nero's just this simple guy that has to fight these damn
demons just like Dante. I doubt he is the "third Son of Sparda" or
anything because Capcom would've just had to have mentioned him
at least once in one of the earlier games.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Who is Nero?
I have my version. He is Spardas reincarnation.
Why? Because remember Conquerer of Fire Hell (first boss in DMC4) said - "That arm, just like his" and before that: "It`s been 2000 years since" he was on earth or something.
Would be fun =}
Or if not a reincarnation, then a guy that has Spardas power sealed off in him and it`s constantly trying to break free.

k3nipplestags

ok basically, heres the theory. The first boss in dmc4 came to the human realm 2000 years earlier. Obviously, this means demons don't age normally. Therefore, Dante and Virgil could still be his father. Remember, they must be ****in old to be direct sons of sparda. As for Nero, maybe Dante and Trish are his parents, thats my guess. When Nero fights Dante over yamato, dante says, "gotta keep it in the family" or something along those lines. So Dante knows their related, but he doesnt tell anyone. Dante and Trish abandoned him, so he could grow up in his own world, and have his own free will. Also, does no1 remember the end of DMC 1? dante says "when you do [come back] send my regards to my son"

As for his arm, he may have been born with it... DMC is so cool that they can just throw in a feature like that.

Zato-OW

King
Ok, here is what people put together from DMC1-4(not including 2). Ok DMC3 is said to have Dante and Vergil lose their mother 10 years prior to the game. In DMC1 it was said that Dante lost a brother and mother "20" years ago to evil. Well the brother that Trish was talking about couldn't be Vergil because for one he was still alive and for two he wasn't enslaved until after DMC3. So DMC4, Nero's age is said to be around the same age as DMC3 Dante and Vergil. Now Dante is suppose to be 28-29 in DMC4. This means that Nero is 10 years younger making him 18-19 and going back to DMC3 Dante had lost his mother around the age of 8-10. Now going back to DMC1 with him losing both his mother and "brother" 20 years ago. Nero may be the lost son of Sparda and Eva and Dante probably knows that. Most likely Nero was taken in by a follower of Sparda from Fortuna and raised there since Dante, Vergil and Eva was thought to be dead. It all makes sense. So with that being said Nero may be the lost son of Sparda and Eva. But who knows, Nero would be seen as a son of Sparda to Fortuna. But I doubt they would put him in the spot light when their are demons out to kill his entire family. Just like how Dante had to on go Tony Redgrave. So the person who took him to Fortuns probably kept it to himself and died later on making him yet again a orphan, then taken in by Credo. Turning him into a Holy Knight.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Very nice points, but perhaps that someone who tool him to Fortuna didn't want him to know that he was a son of Sparda?

Zato-OW

King
Too big of a time difference there. Vergil had to have been atleast 8 years old when he did what he did. Then 9 when Nero was probably born. The time difference is off by a long shot. Also YES they do age like humans for some odd reason. Unless he had a time paradox or something. lol

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
k3nipplestags;146024 said:
ok basically, heres the theory. The first boss in dmc4 came to the human realm 2000 years earlier. Obviously, this means demons don't age normally. Therefore, Dante and Virgil could still be his father. Remember, they must be ****in old to be direct sons of sparda. As for Nero, maybe Dante and Trish are his parents, thats my guess. When Nero fights Dante over yamato, dante says, "gotta keep it in the family" or something along those lines. So Dante knows their related, but he doesnt tell anyone. Dante and Trish abandoned him, so he could grow up in his own world, and have his own free will. Also, does no1 remember the end of DMC 1? dante says "when you do [come back] send my regards to my son"

As for his arm, he may have been born with it... DMC is so cool that they can just throw in a feature like that.

Very good points brought up... I agree with u...either son of dante, son of sparda, or reincarnate....i don't believe vergil has anything to do with this

Zato-OW

King
Okay the fact that Dante and Vergil DO age. It should be thrown out. Dante is half and half. He Ages like a human and looks like a human but is still called a demon. Kinda like Blade. Besides DMC4 is ten years after DMC3 and look at the age difference in body and face. I mean he can only hold his DT for a short amount of time. Just a side affect of being half human.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Zato-OW;146982 said:
Okay the fact that Dante and Vergil DO age. It should be thrown out. Dante is half and half. He Ages like a human and looks like a human but is still called a demon. Kinda like Blade. Besides DMC4 is ten years after DMC3 and look at the age difference in body and face. I mean he can only hold his DT for a short amount of time. Just a side affect of being half human.

So what exactly are u trying to say?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I bet everyone here can genius.....just kidding...but some ppl here have really great theories..i have to agree with most of them..they'd do wonders for the story line....i'm curious as to why no one mentioned Force Edge though

shadow master

KNDSVCloud;147006 said:
I bet everyone here can genius.....just kidding...but some ppl here have really great theories..i have to agree with most of them..they'd do wonders for the story line....i'm curious as to why no one mentioned Force Edge though

edited due to lod: i know, i was trying to b funny but i failed ...

why mention the sword ? jw

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Well...i just find it odd that it's not being talked about..but now i have finished 4 and there's really no point into including the sword..lol..so that's ruled out

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
im going with an average joe who went through a twisted experement to get a demons arm.... just adding to my earlier post though

legendry69

I always had feelings like NERO is Vergil's son. but KNDSVCloud has point too tht NERO doesn't seem mch younger then Dante. Hardly there's 10 yrs difference betwen 'em.

[1] Nero may b Sparda's son(both Dante and Vergil do not know abt tht)
[2] Nero may b anothr creation of MUNDUS(Trish may still betray Dante)
[3] Or or NERO may hav sum relations with LUCIA (she was too a Demon or Angel)
[4] don't 4get abt ARKHAM, Lady can't only daughter...i mean there shuld be his bro..!!

maaannn...we can't guess exactly, but he's cool like DANTE and VERGIL.
and yes yes....VERGIL utmost shold make return frm HELL at any cost; to tell us whos NERO?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom