• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Is Nero?

Who do you think Nero is?

• Vergil

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Sparda reincarnate

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Force Edge

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Possibly a Dante, Sparda, or Vergil clone?

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • other

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
For all of us who played dmc 4, we wonder "who is Nero?". I have a theory or two about his background/origin.

My first theory is that Nero is just a reincarnation of Sparda, coming back to help Dante close the portals to the demonic world. Makes sense because he is a good fighter and can wiled Yamato, but that could also mean he's an incarnation of Vergil.

Now i haven't played any other dmc game so far except for dmc3 and dmc4. I know there is a sword called Force Edge(aka Sparda). Whatever happened to the blade and why is it named after the demon?. My next theory is a little far-fetched, but it can make sense.

What if Force Edge was the reason for Sparda's demise and he was killed with it and, in essence, has his soul,spirit, watever u want to call it in it? What if that were true and the sword was cast down to the demon world and when Dante and Vergil fought, a power inside was awakened? Then, when the sword is abandoned, it releases all that stored energy and BAM! Nero is created!... That could be explained in game 5.

If i have events out of order or all mixed up, please forgive me. I have not played all the games...yet.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Vergil's son. I have a good feeling. ;) DMC5 should take place between four and two, because Vergil isn't dead. ^_^

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
But in order for Vergil to have a son, he would need to have sex with someone first...And i doubt Lady or Trish would do that to Dante..unless Vergil is asexual...but even then..Nero doesn't seem that much younger than Dante...and if Dante and Vergil are twins, then that doesn't make sense...it's possible that they are triplets?....or Nero is another son that just so happened to be born later...or they could be half brothers...lol

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'd say Nero is a descendant of Sparda and Nero must share a blood with someone else and is also related to Sparda. I know it!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
But how is he a descendant exactly?..Dante and Vergil don't seem to be the type of guys who'd have sex..well they do, but their jobs and personalities don't seem to have those characteristics...and Sparda was sealed away or died...i forget which...but either way Eva died...And besides, if Nero were his brother, Dante didn't even know him in the beginning of the game..right?

Sparda™

Nero could be the third son of Sparda.

Dante and Vergil can't be the father as they are online 10 years older than Nero.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
I say if Nero is a son of Sparda's then he was a bastard child or else Dante and Vergil would have known about him.

~Desi~

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Another one of these "Nero Origin" threads? >_< NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
Anyways I think that he is a lost "Son of Sparda" Capcom has so many blind followers that they could get away with something as simple and easy as going "Well there was always a third son you retards."

NOTE!!!
Don't take this too seriously folks. None of our theories hold any water because there is no facts to support them. So there is really no need to shoot down anyone's ideas or insult half assed thoughts. ;) k ttyl

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What if Sparda isn't dead? And he had Nero with another human woman?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
For right now, I'd say that he is another son of Sparda. Guess we will have to wait for the next DMC to hopefully clear things up a bit with Neros past.

Red_Devil

Gun for Hire
What makes the most sense to me is that he is Vergil's son, and Vergil may or may have not known about him in DMC 3

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Red_Devil;134052 said:
What makes the most sense to me is that he is Vergil's son, and Vergil may or may have not known about him in DMC 3

Vergil hates people too much to have sex with a human woman....so yeah :dry:....

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh my gosh. What is with people saying certain characters are too evil or self important to have kids. I don't sopport the Nero is Vergil's son theory, but I do believe that Vergil is a young male with a humaniod body, meaning he has a *censored* meaning he is capable of having urges and giving into those urges. Seriously people, some of the most evil hateful people have had children. Our old saggy school teachers have had children, (That's just wrong. XD) surely Vergil could have them as well.

Anyways, as for Nero, for now, imma just go with what I know, he's Nero, no one else.

aka958

Don't trust people
he is a boring guy who just stepped through an artifact sparda once had and it bited his hand and he weared the devilbringer... sparda used the artifact much before and spilled his own blood over it once... THAT EXPLAINS ALL XD XD XD XD

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
he just some guy who came out of the blue (ironicaly he also wears blue) hes another average joe who happened to get a demons arm....that is all.

well where the hell did he get that arm from thats the real question
its just that the dmc games always leave a certain blank in the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom